Law School Discussion

Cardozo PT (May)

Cardozo PT (May)
« on: March 11, 2006, 02:55:17 PM »

Waitisted yesterday...anyone know how often people get off the waitlist?  I heard one girl last year got off two days before classes started...

cultural_vacuum

Re: Cardozo PT (May)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 09:20:04 PM »
One of my coworkers was accepted off the waitlist a couple of weeks before the May program started. He applied full time and was asked if he would like to be considered for the May program. He sent an email indicating interest in a specific specialty area that Cardozo offers, and was accepted a week or two later. His numbers were 3.6, 158, non-URM.

I would highly recommend faxing/emailing/sending a continued interest letter detailing your specific interest in the school. Visit too, if it is feasible.

Check Lawschoolnumbers.com to see how many people were waitlisted, then accepted last year.

Good Luck.

Lionel Hutz

• aka Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
    • smarter
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 09:22:53 PM »
I'm withdrawing tomorrow...maybe it'll help. I hope so.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 08:08:38 AM »
I'm withdrawing tomorrow...maybe it'll help. I hope so.

Thanks! :)

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 08:09:56 AM »
One of my coworkers was accepted off the waitlist a couple of weeks before the May program started. He applied full time and was asked if he would like to be considered for the May program. He sent an email indicating interest in a specific specialty area that Cardozo offers, and was accepted a week or two later. His numbers were 3.6, 158, non-URM.

I would highly recommend faxing/emailing/sending a continued interest letter detailing your specific interest in the school. Visit too, if it is feasible.

Check Lawschoolnumbers.com to see how many people were waitlisted, then accepted last year.

Good Luck.

That's encouraging.  Thank you.