Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Sick of waiting  (Read 1077 times)

Guess who's coming to dinner?!?

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don't call it a come back
    • View Profile
Sick of waiting
« on: March 09, 2006, 07:32:59 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Why must I wait so?
There's no homework in Law School

LawSchoolHopeful2009

• Sr. Citizen
  • make me "beautiful"...make me a perfect lie...
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Sick of waiting
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 08:12:50 PM »
I'm totally with you. I am literally sick to my stomach- I swear I feel like I'm gonna throw up come noon everyday (that's when I get my mail) and then when I don't hear anything I'm so upset to the point that I have to go lay down cuz if I don't I'll break stuff and start crying :'(. I don't know if I can take weeks more of this...I really hate not knowing anything and thus having no control of my life. Not cool.

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 08:14:44 PM »
USD Law grad

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 08:18:18 PM »
It's just getting to the point where all I do is sit on LSD/LSN and check my email.  Life will be so much better once I hear from the schools at the top of my list...if I could just get in to Hastings it would be a ****little*** bit better.  And they keep throwing things at us like Yale online chats and campus happenings at Case...I just want ANSWERS PEOPLE!

john83

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 11:56:38 PM »
It's just getting to the point where all I do is sit on LSD/LSN and check my email.  Life will be so much better once I hear from the schools at the top of my list...if I could just get in to Hastings it would be a ****little*** bit better.  And they keep throwing things at us like Yale online chats and campus happenings at Case...I just want ANSWERS PEOPLE!

i've been doing that since november. i have no life.

dandlewood

• AOL Instant Messenger - bmojob
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 11:58:38 PM »
On one hand I want to know. On the other hand, I want to get accepted to my #1 school, and if I can't get in, I'll be crushed. On yet a third hand, I know I won't get in. Ah... doesn't look good for me. :-\
Made: St Thomas, Florida Coastal
Kiss of Death:Miami, American, Rutgers, Villanova
Paying back the Loan Shark:
Pending: Nova, Widener, Temple, Florida State, Howard, Drexel, Dusquesne, Penn State

"Legapp" Stands for "Legal Application"

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 01:16:40 AM »

Yeah.... I've been waiting since OCTOBER.  Stupid deferrals.

I am officially a law school graduate : )

Sp33d

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 01:57:52 AM »
yeah the waiting sucks...everyday i run to the mailbox around 2:30pm to get the mail..and nothing still =*( ....what sucks is when the law schools i havent even applied to send u these bigg ass envelopes that make u think u actaully got into a school that u applied to..just for it to turn out to be another school telling u to apply blah blah blah........why must they taunt us  :'(

piggy-buttercup

• Sr. Citizen
  • hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 02:29:59 AM »
I've woken up in a cold sweat three or four times since January.  My total for the rest of my life before January was either one or two.

so you don't know where you are going yeT?

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 12:40:34 PM »
I don't know where I'm going. It's a big mystery to everyone.   >:(

I know I missed the first round of dings at most of the schools I'm realistically interested in.
Does this mean good things? I mean if we are still waiting at schools who have rejected people who applied at the same time and after us, is that good sign?