Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Utah reject  (Read 1221 times)

midgetpiggyback

• View Profile
Utah reject
« on: March 08, 2006, 04:00:50 PM »
I got the letter on Monday. 3.05/162, and a resident. They were my first choice due to the in-state tuition, but I'm actually happy to be forced out to a new area.

bobcat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Utah reject
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 01:43:42 AM »
I got my letter a couple of weeks ago.  Resident, 168/2.8 (3.8 degree school), U of U grad, thought I was a shoe-in.  Guess not.  But like you, I'm kindof glad to be "forced" out of the state.  I think I would have chosen to go out-of-state anyways, but this rejection has made things markedly less complicated.  Where are you thinking of going?
Accepted: Arizona State, DePaul ($$), Illinois ($$), Indiana-Bloomington, Minnesota
Waitlisted: Arizona
Rejected: Utah

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=bdoxey

midgetpiggyback

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 06:12:00 PM »
I'm thinking of Alabama right now; but I'm still waiting to hear from Iowa and Georgia. The more I think about it, the happier I am to leave Utah.

spud1987

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 06:15:38 PM »
From what I've seen on LSN, Utah seems weird in their selection process, its very unpredictable.  Congrats on your guys' other acceptances though. 

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
  • Me and Gir, the happy weasel.
    • MSN Messenger - ominusdemon2@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 08:32:32 PM »
I would just go to ASU, anyway. I guess some schools require more money and connections than others. I got away with murder at Akron, but failed to get into UNM or FP, where I was robbed.

cyberrev

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 08:36:04 PM »
I would just go to ASU, anyway. I guess some schools require more money and connections than others. I got away with murder at Akron, but failed to get into UNM or FP, where I was robbed.

your lsn isnt working, btw