Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The "Let's commiserate over having so many decisions still pending" thread  (Read 13293 times)

*shell*

• Sr. Citizen
  • FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
im debating whether to call my schools yet....decisions are "supposed" to take 8 weeks tops from completion, im a whole month past that for some schools...grrrrrrrrrr
FSU Law Class of 2009!!!

jashdey

Got another decision today, so now just waiting on two - and really, only one that I really need to hear from in order to make a decision.

(tapping fingers on desk.)

cyberrev

im debating whether to call my schools yet....decisions are "supposed" to take 8 weeks tops from completion, im a whole month past that for some schools...grrrrrrrrrr

i have decided i will call all of my pendings the last week of march.  they have had more than enough time to decide.  those who can't make decisions by the end of the month i will politely ask for a return of my application fees.

Horsley54

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ole Miss Bound
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Horsley54
    • View Profile
    • Email
I have a $250 seat deposit due by April 1, hoping i hear from at least someone else by then.
UAB Undergrad 06
Ole Miss SOL Class of 09

AH

• LSD Obsessed
  • but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
I'm down to four- of course three of those four are my top choices and looking to be more like rejections every day.
Quote from: Stanley James Watson III
I <3 AH.
the official gettin' busy poster of the OPC!
Official Realistic Numbers Holder of the Revolution
Quote from: Groundhog
honorary fellow LSD rodent.
www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=arhodg

*shell*

• Sr. Citizen
  • FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
i calle d arizona state today and asked when i could expectr a decision (ive bene complete there since december 12) and they said they'd try to get their decisions around late april to late may.....wtf?  happy st. patrick's day!
FSU Law Class of 2009!!!

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
i calle d arizona state today and asked when i could expectr a decision (ive bene complete there since december 12) and they said they'd try to get their decisions around late april to late may.....wtf?  happy st. patrick's day!

Damn schools being late.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

check01

Forget them. If you're set on going to law school in Arizona, you should be rooting for UA, not ASU.

cyberrev

Damn schools being late.

yes, duck.  damn them to the lowest, darkest, deepest pit of hell. 

Evolve

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - ekleveland@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Kapuda
    • View Profile
    • Email
Got my first reply today... waitlisted at UIUC  :-\
6 more to go.