Law School Discussion

The "Let's commiserate over having so many decisions still pending" thread

cyberrev

not binding but nonrefundable in most cases

I think most of them have 2 seat deposit dates...so the longer you stay in the process the more money it'll cost you.  Others give you half your money back before a certain date...but no, it's not binding.

im glad there are still a few schools that dont do seat deposits. :)

shaz

• University of Toledo Class of 2009
    • View Profile
one of mine has a seat deposit of only $75.   :) 

down to 10 pendings. 

gadfly

• View Profile
wow. some of you really have been waiting a while. I have about 18 schools still pending and most went complete early/mid february. I'm guessing I won't be hearing from anyone soon.

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
<--- Jealous of low seat deposits.

I called Richmond yesterday.  STILL no decision.  Do they realize it is MID MARCH?!  UGH.

cyberrev

I called Richmond yesterday.  STILL no decision.  Do they realize it is MID MARCH?!  UGH.

i have 1 due on 4-1 of 200 and another on 4-3 of 250.  damn.

Hang in there kido!

jashdey

I looked at last year's LSN for my reach and saw that pretty much everyone that got a decision AFTER March was a ding.  So ... that will make it a little easier for me; if I don't hear by the end of this month, I think I can confidently give my seat deposit to my second choice school on the 1st (and not worry about losing the money entirely).

Evolve

• MSN Messenger - ekleveland@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Kapuda
    • View Profile
    • Email
<taps his foot>
It's almost the end of the week and I'm getting really antsy. Especially with that all rejections after March post above me.