Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The "Let's commiserate over having so many decisions still pending" thread  (Read 13386 times)

cyberrev

not binding but nonrefundable in most cases

Mr. Burnz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I think most of them have 2 seat deposit dates...so the longer you stay in the process the more money it'll cost you.  Others give you half your money back before a certain date...but no, it's not binding.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
im glad there are still a few schools that dont do seat deposits. :)
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

shaz

• Sr. Citizen
  • University of Toledo Class of 2009
    • View Profile
one of mine has a seat deposit of only $75.   :) 

down to 10 pendings. 
losin' sleep, gainin' knowledge.

gadfly

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
wow. some of you really have been waiting a while. I have about 18 schools still pending and most went complete early/mid february. I'm guessing I won't be hearing from anyone soon.

AH

• LSD Obsessed
  • but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
<--- Jealous of low seat deposits.

I called Richmond yesterday.  STILL no decision.  Do they realize it is MID MARCH?!  UGH.
Quote from: Stanley James Watson III
I <3 AH.
the official gettin' busy poster of the OPC!
Official Realistic Numbers Holder of the Revolution
Quote from: Groundhog
honorary fellow LSD rodent.
www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=arhodg

cyberrev

I called Richmond yesterday.  STILL no decision.  Do they realize it is MID MARCH?!  UGH.

i have 1 due on 4-1 of 200 and another on 4-3 of 250.  damn.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile

Hang in there kido!
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

jashdey

I looked at last year's LSN for my reach and saw that pretty much everyone that got a decision AFTER March was a ding.  So ... that will make it a little easier for me; if I don't hear by the end of this month, I think I can confidently give my seat deposit to my second choice school on the 1st (and not worry about losing the money entirely).

Evolve

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - ekleveland@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Kapuda
    • View Profile
    • Email
<taps his foot>
It's almost the end of the week and I'm getting really antsy. Especially with that all rejections after March post above me.