Law School Discussion

Reason to go to Penn: BOWLING!

Steve.jd

• I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
Re: Reason to go to Penn: BOWLING!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 09:00:27 PM »
Embarrasing to be on the bowling team in 5th grade? Hah! I was on the chess team and in the German club in high school!

on the chess team in high school?  Hah, I was one of the founders of the chess team in high school, not to mention a charter member of the C++ club  :o ;)

bass

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 09:01:22 PM »
Embarrasing to be on the bowling team in 5th grade? Hah! I was on the chess team and in the German club in high school!

on the chess team in high school?  Hah, I was one of the founders of the chess team in high school, not to mention a charter member of the C++ club  :o ;)

I was in the math club, and all we did was take math quizzes!  I was also on high school bowl.

Steve.jd

• I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 09:03:23 PM »

I was in the math club, and all we did was take math quizzes!  I was also on high school bowl.

I was on the "Math Olympics Squad" in grade school and junior high!

Pythagoras

• ĦEn Mexique!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 09:31:44 PM »
I was in math club too.  My claim to fame is the one quiz I got a perfect score on (got announced over the PA system and everything).

That's the only thing I'll miss about not being an engineer after all: math
God, I sound like such a geek!   :D

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 10:25:36 AM »
went to geography bees in junior high