Law School Discussion

Kerry in Contamination Suit Pictures

L1

• View Profile
Re: Kerry in Contamination Suit Pictures
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2004, 12:27:49 PM »
I say it's un-American if anyone votes against the Easter Bunny!

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2004, 12:34:47 PM »
edit

buster

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2004, 12:37:38 PM »
What did you mean when you said "un-American?"  ;)

I say it's un-American if anyone votes against the Easter Bunny!

MaroonOut2005

• Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2004, 12:38:28 PM »
In that were the case, I think Gore would never have had to take his case to the Supreme Court.

Thanks and Gig 'Em,
Jason

But I've got to picture Ralph Nader in that bunny suit too... hmmm... What if we put Bush, Kerry, and Nader all in those stupid suits and made them debate?  Then, what if we voted based on which one of the three looked the most ridiculous during the debate?  I think Kerry has a naturally unfair advantage here!

ZAP

L1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2004, 12:40:21 PM »
Well buster, according to Kerry anybody who doesn't like Easter Bunnies is un-American and probably spying for the French. Thus, if you vote against the Easter Bunny which is conviniently Kerry in this case, it would simply be un-American. JK.

buster

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2004, 12:43:43 PM »
Sorry, I was making a reference to the Theresa Heinz Kerry incident and hoping you would tell me to shove it. Didn't work, I guess.

Well buster, according to Kerry anybody who doesn't like Easter Bunnies is un-American and probably spying for the French. Thus, if you vote against the Easter Bunny which is conviniently Kerry in this case, it would simply be un-American. JK.

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2004, 12:44:54 PM »
edit

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2004, 05:25:40 PM »
Damnit! I missed my chance, I have been wanting to tell buster to shove it for awhile now!  ;D

Sorry, I was making a reference to the Theresa Heinz Kerry incident and hoping you would tell me to shove it. Didn't work, I guess.

MaroonOut2005

• Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2004, 05:31:32 PM »
lol

We all have, Section Eight... we all have... ;)

Damnit! I missed my chance, I have been wanting to tell buster to shove it for awhile now!  ;D

buster

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2004, 06:39:57 PM »
I disagree! Whom does "we all" include?  :D

lol

We all have, Section Eight... we all have... ;)