Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Say the first thing that pops into your head after looking at the 'tar above you  (Read 141255 times)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
hell on wheels.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

RN to JD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
OK, Now I'm back to being the boring professional. My colleagues would be proud.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
I liked the cartoonish version better.
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

RN to JD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I liked the cartoonish version better.

I feel like your robot. Only because I am sooooo bored and I really don't want to start my boring paper, I will find a nice cartoon. Only if I can find one that is not fat and ulgy. Here I  go again ::)
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
:D good. now, do a little dance...

molaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • it rubs the lotion on its skin
    • View Profile
run ducky, run!
MSU 2010

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
I wish molaw had a self-tar.   :(
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

molaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • it rubs the lotion on its skin
    • View Profile
where's the washing machine?
MSU 2010

RN to JD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
:D good. now, do a little dance...

Haha, you wouldn't want to see that. I decided to post a self-tar doing my favorite kind of nursing. Delving into your squishy insides. I love blood and guts  ;D
~ Mark Twain

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Nice self-tar! :D