Author Topic: Loyola  (Read 2782 times)

WfPck05

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Loyola
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 03:39:13 PM »
got my rejection today from both programs

That sucks.  How did they let you know?  Mail? 

Yup it came in the mail and I called Southwestern and was told that the committee is a bit behind where they would like to be by this date and that people should start hearing in a couple of weeks.   ::)

And you live in LA?  And it was mailed Friday?  Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to decide how scared of my mailbox I need to be tonight.  Of course, I won't be getting the mail for nine hours, but still...

Actually I'm on the east coast and it was dated March 2.  Good luck

Do you have some other options?

Yes - I have an acceptance but I'd like to have some more options.  I'm still waiting on Southwestern, Cal Western and Golden Gate

WfPck05

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2006, 05:25:34 PM »
got my rejection today from both programs

That sucks.  How did they let you know?  Mail? 

Yup it came in the mail and I called Southwestern and was told that the committee is a bit behind where they would like to be by this date and that people should start hearing in a couple of weeks.   ::)

And you live in LA?  And it was mailed Friday?  Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to decide how scared of my mailbox I need to be tonight.  Of course, I won't be getting the mail for nine hours, but still...

Actually I'm on the east coast and it was dated March 2.  Good luck

Do you have some other options?

Yes - I have an acceptance but I'd like to have some more options.  I'm still waiting on Southwestern, Cal Western and Golden Gate

Good luck on your other options.  Who knows, maybe we'll be classmates at Southwestern!

Thanks and maybe cause I guess in this process you never really know.

Fierfly

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ILadyIce
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 01:45:11 AM »
ooh... :( That sucks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you... Don't give up hope yet.