Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell: what does this mean ?  (Read 433 times)

gadfly

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Cornell: what does this mean ?
« on: March 05, 2006, 10:04:01 PM »
I checked my online status check and it says that they've reached a decision. They're sending my decision by mail and it should take a week to arrive.

I've been looking through LSN and most people who got accepted received their decisions via email. Everyone who was rejected received it by mail. Does this mean a rejection letter is heading my way ?  :-\

Goodfella Aaron

Re: Cornell: what does this mean ?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 10:06:27 PM »
I got my acceptance in the mail. I wasn't checking my online status checker though (I'd learned from all my EA decisions that those things were the devil). So don't worry.

Mr. Pink

• LSD Obsessed
  • @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 10:08:57 PM »
If your worried and you want to find out now just give your school a call
Mr. White: Smoke?
Mr. Pink: I quit.
[later]
Mr. Pink: What, you got one?

gadfly

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 10:12:38 PM »
I got my acceptance in the mail. I wasn't checking my online status checker though (I'd learned from all my EA decisions that those things were the devil). So don't worry.

hey whats up?  So what type of envelope did you receive you acceptance in ? Yes, I know I'm being anal but I can't help myself.  8)

redemption

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 10:14:09 PM »
I checked my online status check and it says that they've reached a decision. They're sending my decision by mail and it should take a week to arrive.

I've been looking through LSN and most people who got accepted received their decisions via email. Everyone who was rejected received it by mail. Does this mean a rejection letter is heading my way ?  :-\

No way that Cornell would reject you. I wouldn't sweat it.

Goodfella Aaron

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 10:18:55 PM »
Haha, it's OK. I'm the same way. It was bigger than a normal envelope but not that much bigger. Not as wide but taller. Good luck, I think you've got a good shot.

gadfly

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 10:29:26 PM »
lol. redemption, don't get my hopes up. I'm sweating it and I'll keep on sweating until I have that envelope in my clammy, trembling hands. You however have nothing to sweat about  ;)

goodfella-thanks.and congrats on all your acceptances.

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 10:57:52 PM »
lol. redemption, don't get my hopes up. I'm sweating it and I'll keep on sweating until I have that envelope in my clammy, trembling hands. You however have nothing to sweat about  ;)

goodfella-thanks.and congrats on all your acceptances.

I got my acceptance in a very plain looking white (I think white) envelope, with just one sheet of paper in it...however that was awhile ago so it may have changed...if you see what looks like it may be a rejection, have hope!  :)
HLS '09

artsy

• View Profile
    • Numbers:
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 09:20:57 AM »

Me too.  I'm totally freaking out.  I know I read somewhere on LSN or LSD that sometimes the status checker change is followed by an acceptance e-mail.  Here's hoping.  Good luck gadfly! 
"I'm just a girl, standing in front of a law school, asking it to love her."