Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I got dumped last night  (Read 3278 times)

thechoson

Re: I got dumped last night
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2004, 12:23:19 PM »
hey dsong,

ddongmuhree, noo goo ya?  sae ro oon in moor?  ah ni myun sodashi?

sodashi-ssi gat heh.  sae ro oon saram eun ah ni yah...bul suh sahm bek goo ship post reul num uht seu ni kka.

ahh mat nae, byungshin churum 300 ur numun gur mot bat nae

sodashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2004, 12:55:03 PM »
doohl dah BHABO duhl ee yah.

plus you guys are Ddong Shekis.

anyways, of course it's me. i kind of got tired of my "profile" (not that there was much in it) so i deleted the info. now i am officially the korean shithead.

i swear you guys are such fobs. trying to write in korean (well in enlgish but sounding out korean)

thechoson

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2004, 01:00:30 PM »
doohl dah BHABO duhl ee yah.

plus you guys are Ddong Shekis.

anyways, of course it's me. i kind of got tired of my "profile" (not that there was much in it) so i deleted the info. now i am officially the korean shithead.

i swear you guys are such fobs. trying to write in korean (well in enlgish but sounding out korean)

mar jo shim hae noo na.  ahh moo ri noo na ji man bah joo nun dae do han do ga isuh.

hahaha

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2004, 03:50:22 PM »
edit

lexylit

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2004, 04:17:42 PM »
i think that was how far too many of us got duped into clicking on the dump thread  >:(

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2004, 04:19:29 PM »
thats pretty funny.  i didnt even think of that when i posted there...

i think that was how far too many of us got duped into clicking on the dump thread  >:(
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Hobbes

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2004, 05:15:50 PM »
Sorry to hear... sucks to get dumped.   >:(

My suggestion... Make friends with one of the three wisemen (i.e. Jim Beam), then hit up the town, paint it red and wake up the next morning with a hangover and the Coors twins asleep next to you.

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2004, 09:03:40 PM »
I can only wish my "GF" can dump me as well.....

:-[

nathanielmark

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2004, 09:20:30 PM »
i just cant imagine why any woman would want to break up with such an intriguing guy like you cho.

Yep.  My gf dumped me, for no apparent reason.  Didn't see this one coming, she says she wants to go back home, and that things weren't working out anymore between the two of us working and not seeing much of each other and a bunch of other bull.  Oh well.  I wanted to say goodbye to everyone here, cause I am going to go kill her, and then kill myself.

It's been fun

thechoson

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2004, 09:45:01 PM »
i just cant imagine why any woman would want to break up with such an intriguing guy like you cho.

Yep.  My gf dumped me, for no apparent reason.  Didn't see this one coming, she says she wants to go back home, and that things weren't working out anymore between the two of us working and not seeing much of each other and a bunch of other bull.  Oh well.  I wanted to say goodbye to everyone here, cause I am going to go kill her, and then kill myself.

It's been fun

You know Greeneggs, you seem to have it out for me for some reason, have I done something to offend you?