Law School Discussion

Re: Michigan Admitted Students Weekends: Roll-Call and Meet-up!
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2006, 11:46:02 PM »
Ooh, thanks gvn for the reminder. I totally forgot to make my shuttle reservation. Hopefully it's not too late.

I'll be the one hanging out in the Bell Tower lobby trying to check in early so I can take a nap after spending all night in airports/airplanes. :) Safe travels, everyone!

ramman

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2006, 08:34:38 AM »
1. first weekend
2. strong contender
3. duke - money is tempting

oh, and I just called to make a shuttle reservation for tommorrow and had no problems.

i'm at the campus inn - anyone else there?

Steve.jd

• I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2006, 09:07:52 AM »
If anyone is going to be at the first weekend and wants to exchange cell #s/pics, PM me, or post here and I'll PM you

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2006, 09:27:26 AM »
Hey guys...so i am not new to this, but it is my first time posting. i will be arriving in detroit thursday at around noon- and will rent a car, so if anyone needs a ride, email me...i will probably only have room from the airport, not back to the airport, because my brother will be there then- he is coming up for a med school interview... email me at gurey.ucla@gmail.com, by 4pm pacific standard time if you do need a ride... and sorry- only have room for one person with not too much luggage...i am staying at the campus inn...see you tommorrow guys

-gian

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2006, 11:34:26 AM »
Also at the Campus Inn...see you crazy kids tomorrow

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2006, 02:44:14 PM »
I'm staying at the Bell Tower myself. I'll be the guy lugging around his luggage at the first presentation or two, because I'll be arriving at the last minute with no time to check into the hotel. I have other plans for the weekend too and I'll be staying Sat night as well, so if any of you want to get together after the Preview Weekend activities on Sat, I'm up for that.

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2006, 12:38:03 AM »
I will roll into Ann Arbor Wednesday night also. Do you know where you're staying that night? Have you gotten the University to pick up the costs for it?

I'd love to hang out and catch a sneek peek at the school!

stacy

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2006, 07:27:13 AM »
hi vapid,

i'm also at the campus inn.  i'm coming in wednesday as well, and staying over with a friend who's an undergrad at UofM.  My plan for Thursday is to get up earlyish, drop my stuff at the hotel, and go to campus...I got admitted to the JD/MUP program, but won't be able to go to urban planning's open weekend, so hopefully i'll be able to set up a class visit, chat with current jd/mup students, find an administrator who can explain graduate financial aid stuff, etc.

i would love to have an lsd meetup...maybe friday lunch or dinner?

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »
I'm staying at the Bell Tower. I'll be coming in Thursday afternoon. That would be cool to tool around in a car, I'll PM you my email maybe we can do a tour one day.

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2006, 05:58:51 PM »
Got off the waitlist on Monday for this event!  This is most likely the only WL I will get taken off of in this process, so I am pretty excited.  I will probably show up on Thursday, and stay until sat or sun. 

I am also staying at Campus Inn, evidently it is nicer then it sounds!??! 

I will also have a car because I am coming in from Chicago (supposedly only ~4.5 hours drive).  I would love to chat with some fellow LSDers too!