;

Poll

Where should I go

ND
BC
WFU
Emory
W&L

Author Topic: ND, BC, WFU, Emory, W&L  (Read 511 times)

mccapj2

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
ND, BC, WFU, Emory, W&L
« on: March 02, 2006, 09:15:44 PM »
I hate to start another one of these, but I have to do it.  Don't give me the where do you want to practice line, either.  Just vote on your gut instinct.

boyhoosier

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ND, BC, WFU, Emory, W&L
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 10:10:16 PM »
Definitely go to Notre Dame b/c you got $$$ there.

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 11:29:44 PM »
W&L - you got money there, cost of living is the lowest you'll find of any T1, and the student/faculty ratio is great.  Just don't go hiking during hunting season!
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 11:33:59 PM »
I'm going to notre dame

posnerd

• Sr. Citizen
  • f' off Dworkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 11:44:47 PM »
Just vote on your gut instinct.

Cornell off the deferral.

dennycrane

• Sr. Citizen
  • My Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 11:50:57 PM »
Emory never gets any love on LSD ... I wonder if it hadnt dropped in the rankings (b/c of a reporting error mind you) if this would still be the case, my thoughts are no. This site should be renamed "Lets decide the rest our lives by what a magazine tells us."
Emory 3L.

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 12:17:45 AM »
Do not anger the magazine!  It has mystical powers, the terror of which none of us can comprehend!  Disparage the magazine at your peril!
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

mirror

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 08:00:08 AM »
Emory never gets any love on LSD ... I wonder if it hadnt dropped in the rankings (b/c of a reporting error mind you) if this would still be the case, my thoughts are no. This site should be renamed "Lets decide the rest our lives by what a magazine tells us."

not only that, but it tells us today.  emory has historically been t25 and theres a very good chance it will be in a month