Law School Discussion

Poll

do you like your girls/guys cute or hot?

cute
26 (48.1%)
hot
21 (38.9%)
stick THAT up your...
7 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 42

what's better... cute or hot?

MusicMan

Re: what's better... cute or hot?
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2006, 10:45:44 AM »
Sure there are plenty of girls/guys out there, and personally, I'm not going to get into a relationship with a someone I have to settle with.  But that doesn't mean I'm not going to be super picky when it comes to just "having fun".

redemption

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2006, 11:55:01 AM »
it's possible for the same person to be hot and cute and ugly, all at the same time.

redemption

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2006, 01:03:59 PM »
it's possible for the same person to be hot and cute and ugly, all at the same time.

to the same person?

Yes, to me. I like ugly-beautiful, especially when he's cute too.

chidochido

• Rebuilding
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sapotauro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2006, 01:33:25 PM »
I like cuties bc they tend to have a better sense of humor, based on my scientific observations...

redemption

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2006, 01:37:21 PM »

to the same person?

Yes, to me. I like ugly-beautiful, especially when he's cute too.

So a big fan of Kissing Jessica Stein?

Yes! Loved it. Good spot of my reference.

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2006, 01:41:17 PM »
Taking a study break and just jumping on to the thread;

Definitions

Cute - prone to cuddling, funny, quirky nice guys; how I describe clothing I like

Hot - smoldering, intense, intriguing, instinctive.

I usually end up with the "cute" for the long term, but it's the "hot" I can't forget.

jdoe

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2006, 02:12:57 PM »
i cant believe i didnt find the "general off-topic board earlier...never scrolled down...definitely prefer splitters... 60%cute/40%hot...too much one way or the other is asking for trouble...

hmmm...i dont think you can just lump girls into cute/hot categories..."hot" is definitely primarily a genetic thing...if you dont have the goods from the get go (and yes, i am intentionally excluding "fake goods"...thats a different debate), youre never going to be "hot"...although "attitude" does have something to do with it as well....and i use "attitude' in a somewhat negative way here...

i cant give an all-encompassing definition of "hot"...but, i can tell you how i react to "hot"...my natural reaction to "hotness" is definitely as described in a post above...initial shyness...followed by building courage...followed--depending on venue--several drinks, followed by hoping that the ridiculous act im putting on isnt as obvious to the object of my desire as is to me(and also hoping my friends wont just slaughter me later on for being "that guy")...followed by...well, depends on my luck

cute, however,...ok this is way too long...do i really have this much time on my hands??? if anyone cares...let me know