Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread  (Read 61514 times)

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
Re: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread
« Reply #520 on: July 03, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »
so how was it ya'll?
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

seu2002

« Reply #521 on: July 03, 2006, 03:34:11 PM »
LOUD.  but strata is always loud.  according to my girls, there were an unusual amount of beautiful people there.  male and female.  and there were also apparently alot of people there who were also at the cleary gottleib event.  i dont know bc i didn't go, but my girls did.

i met a few very nice looking gentlemen there.  going out with one of them tonight.  :)

i caught up with bluesmoke in the line but after a few drinks i lost track of her and that was the end of our night.

but def, a good event.  my ears are still ringing and i'm a little hungover, but hey, that's what bourbon and vodka are expected to do.  it was well worth it. 

chidochido

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rebuilding
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sapotauro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #522 on: July 03, 2006, 05:54:37 PM »
What's going on tonight?
Boalt 1L

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
    • Black Law Students Association
« Reply #523 on: July 03, 2006, 07:11:02 PM »
What's going on tonight?

you gonna actually show up this time??
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 03, 2006, 08:11:38 PM »
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

chidochido

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rebuilding
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sapotauro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #525 on: July 03, 2006, 09:25:55 PM »
What's going on tonight?

you gonna actually show up this time??

As you know, from the diversity event last week, Monday nights are when I kick it...
Boalt 1L

seu2002

« Reply #526 on: July 04, 2006, 12:27:36 PM »
i'm down.  when are you leaving?

seu2002

« Reply #527 on: July 04, 2006, 12:37:05 PM »
who are you telling?  i have this thing to write for the judge by friday and instead of working on it, i'm heading out to the beach...  oh snap!

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 04, 2006, 12:39:26 PM »
who are you telling?  i have this thing to write for the judge by friday and instead of working on it, i'm heading out to the beach...  oh snap!

gyrl to take one of my fav lines from Color purple:  "It's gonna rain on your head"  {boy sayz to Harpo whn roof collapses}

Smokey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 04, 2006, 10:50:12 PM »
I'm down for whatever... my wonderful friend from school is coming home with me on Friday so we'll be down to go out this weekend.  :)