Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread  (Read 64213 times)

2Lacoste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
Re: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread
« Reply #410 on: June 14, 2006, 12:48:16 PM »
Alas, my e-flirtage has been called out.  Guess I shall remain without an e-girlfriend.  For shame.   ;)
Mets will take the NL Pennant.

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 14, 2006, 01:40:41 PM »
Since the fellas aint said nathan yet on where we going this weekend  ??? (usually last minute anyway), ladies, where are we going?   8)

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

OES_Tiff

• Sr. Citizen
  • The "sole" reason I got myself into this crap!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #412 on: June 14, 2006, 02:12:35 PM »
Since the fellas aint said nathan yet on where we going this weekend  ??? (usually last minute anyway), ladies, where are we going?   8)

Where do you want to go?

OES_Tiff

• Sr. Citizen
  • The "sole" reason I got myself into this crap!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #413 on: June 14, 2006, 02:43:51 PM »
Finally, in light of the recent "newz", how are you going to celebrate?

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2006, 04:37:13 PM »
Fellas.  I'll be in the NYC area from July onwards.  I start Rutgers - Newark in the fall.

How about you help a brotha' out and let me know what I've been missing in this thread so I don't have to read all 29 pages?

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2006, 04:45:51 PM »
Fellas.  I'll be in the NYC area from July onwards.  I start Rutgers - Newark in the fall.

How about you help a brotha' out and let me know what I've been missing in this thread so I don't have to read all 29 pages?

You've missed absolutely nothing.

Mostly idle chit-chat.  But when you come up in the area, check it to see if we're trying to hang out.

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #416 on: June 14, 2006, 04:52:31 PM »

Mostly idle chit-chat.  But when you come up in the area, check it to see if we're trying to hang out.

Will do.  Thanks.

M DOT

« Reply #417 on: June 14, 2006, 05:06:51 PM »
tag, may be around this weekend

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 14, 2006, 05:51:45 PM »
Finally, in light of the recent "newz", how are you going to celebrate?

dunno!  I'm really just in shock right now!!! Something involving lots of liquor!  :D ;D

Hi Paddywack!  Can't wait to meet you, should def come hang out when you get here.   :)
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 14, 2006, 05:59:20 PM »

Will do.  Thanks.

PaddyWack,

I've seen you and Jayscoot hold it down against the master race in the Rutgers/Dozo thread. Good job. You have a promising legal future ahead of you.  I hope you'll pardon me, but I rarely engage posters who are unaware of their own life privilege on debates about who is more privileged. 

Glad to see you come around - you def need to hang with the crew before we both go back to the Socratic in the fall.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston