Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread  (Read 63795 times)

intent06

• Sr. Citizen
  • "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
Re: Hang out in NYC Thursday evening?
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2006, 09:59:28 PM »
OMG Seu...i am so sorry, but you gotta admit that ish was funny!  I was cracking up in between my coffee table and couch!!!  LOL!!!

Its not like a lot of these fools on here dont have your AIM screenname, but I do apologize.  I owe you a freebie.

And Mr. Sands...I stand corrected, you are a Mason man.  But my sweater is still way smoother than yours...hmmph!
Damn...it's the third year already!!

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »
Lucky Strike ! They have one in Chicago  by the University of Chicago.. good times... I swear quite a few spots came to DC after I left
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2006, 10:00:16 PM »
Yeah, the president of BK's BLSA chapter is a kool sister.  I can't speak on American but I'm sure they're holdin it down as well.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

intent06

• Sr. Citizen
  • "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2006, 10:04:45 PM »
MD....let a brother now..we might have to have another meeting of the minds (and drinks) somewhere in the city.

I got something in the mail from Brooklyn Law the other week.  The price is NOT right!!! lol

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2006, 10:07:48 PM »
welcome to new york
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2006, 10:08:26 PM »
anything is an improvement on the undergrad

I can't speak on American but I'm sure they're holdin it down as well.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2006, 10:33:28 PM »
I almost went there.... I think it's close to par with GW's education ;)..but seriously.. I don't think you can go wrong there.. only thing it's very expensive.. I don't remember..which area of law are you considering specializing in?

Blk what do you think about American Law School?

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2006, 10:35:16 PM »
MD....let a brother now..we might have to have another meeting of the minds (and drinks) somewhere in the city.

I got something in the mail from Brooklyn Law the other week.  The price is NOT right!!! lol

I know that place is expensive as hell, but I heard they are good with giving out money so don't sleep on them Intent.  We might be in school together?!   Blk what do you think about American Law School?

Sands: I'm actually from NY!  ;)

I was talkin to Intent on that one, my bad
Charles H. Houston

intent06

• Sr. Citizen
  • "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2006, 10:52:20 PM »
I am very intrigued by the city (I've been several times), but I'm intrigued for a different reason this time.  But DAMN its expensive!

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2006, 10:55:21 PM »
u can always buy in Seacaucus or Nutley :D