Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread  (Read 64167 times)

2Lacoste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
Re: Hang out in NYC Thursday evening?
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 04:22:11 PM »
Well shoot, forget Coronas - next time I'm havin what you had!
Mets will take the NL Pennant.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 04:37:59 PM »
shazzzzzzzzzam!

drunk bowlin? WHAT?

BUBAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

How is 2L?  Where you at son?

Lacoste - I'm still trippin off how it was the club up in the bowling alley on a saturday night
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 04:48:13 PM »
sounds like u guys had a great time...good stuff :) any highlights?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 04:58:26 PM »
highlight of the night is that my car didn't get towed by the NYPD !!!
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 05:22:32 PM »
Awww bowling and alcohol sounds like tons of fun.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

seu2002

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 09:31:12 PM »
it was fun!  the service was bad but intent hooked it up by smiling at the bitter broad.

has anyone heard from the man anyway?  he had waaaaaaaaaay too much fun driving in the city!  lol.  let's throw him on the subway next time and see if he his opinion changes.

sorry i've been MIA-- school is rough.  but i had fun with my BLSD kiddos (fine, i'm younger than some of you, but whatever!).  i didnt think bowling would be so much fun, but like sands, my aim got better and better with every drink i had.  i sealed the night with a strike!

thanks for keeping me abreast of what's going on in BLSD, sands.  i hope to stay on the site more, but i've got my vacay this weekend AND an LRW paper looming on the horizon, barrister's ball, MY BDAY!!!, a couple of banquets and mixers, work (i'm a bartender!!!), finals, and hopefully the BLSA conference...

all that mess within the next 6 weeks.  hopefully i can be on here without too much of a prob.  :-\

intent06

• Sr. Citizen
  • "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 03:16:51 PM »
Again, Jayscoot, my bad on the dropped ball, bruh.  The man had me slavin in that BarBri lecture all day Saturday so I was negligent in normal my on-line addictions.

It was a mini-BLSD reunion with Intent, SEU and Lacoste in the buiding, attempting to get our quasi-drunk bowl on. 

Super - we gotta get you up for a visit, we was just jokin that we had 2/3 of the Blue Sweater tri-fecto represented last night! lol  :D

Jay, you pick the next party location.  Just let us know when and where and its a rap.

What's up everybody?!!  I am back and I had a great time on my trip to the East coast this weekend.  Who knew that late night bowling, drinks, and good company would be so great.  Sands, Lacoste, and Seu....good peeps and good convo!  We gotta do that again soon.

Jay, I'll be back in the city in about 2 weeks so if you aren't visiting one of the million law schools you got into, we can meet up.  :D

Sands....I have a story for you later.
Damn...it's the third year already!!

intent06

• Sr. Citizen
  • "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 04:01:21 PM »
Again, Jayscoot, my bad on the dropped ball, bruh.  The man had me slavin in that BarBri lecture all day Saturday so I was negligent in normal my on-line addictions.

It was a mini-BLSD reunion with Intent, SEU and Lacoste in the buiding, attempting to get our quasi-drunk bowl on. 

Super - we gotta get you up for a visit, we was just jokin that we had 2/3 of the Blue Sweater tri-fecto represented last night! lol  :D

Jay, you pick the next party location.  Just let us know when and where and its a rap.

Uuuuuhhhh, ahem Sands....The Blue Sweater club is a 4-some sucka!!  Don't be trying to leave me out of the group.  I am the newest member with the FRESHEST blue sweater.  That kinda hurt me deep my man.  >:(
Damn...it's the third year already!!

seu2002

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2006, 06:03:45 PM »
POST A PIC!!!

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2006, 07:10:07 PM »
Jay, I'll be back in the city in about 2 weeks so if you aren't visiting one of the million law schools you got into, we can meet up.  :D

No doubt, man.  We'll have to make it happen.