Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread  (Read 64441 times)

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread
« on: March 02, 2006, 12:01:26 AM »
I posted in the NY Penn/Michigan Admits thread but I figured I'd throw it out there for anyone in the area who might be interested in hanging out.

I was thinking about hitting up Sugar Bar at 72nd and Broadway tomorrow night (after the dinner for those of us going).  It's a cool little spot, pretty fun on Thursdays with open mic.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hang out in NYC Thursday evening?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 12:13:07 AM »
I would take you up on the offer but PILF is throwing their annual auction at my school tomorrow night, cat daddy.  So I gotta pass.  The spot sounds interesting though.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 12:21:57 AM »
BTW, some of us are going to Chelsea Piers for some midnight bowling this weekend if some of the NY cats wanna roll out and get they drunk bowl on. ;D
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

2Lacoste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 12:41:20 AM »
Jay, I'd be down for the after-party, though I wont' chill too long given the fact that I'm broke lol (I'll drink myself into debt if I stay too long).

Sands, I'm down for the weekend, keep us posted on the information about when.

Mets will take the NL Pennant.

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 09:09:16 AM »
Yeah, I'm not staying out too late myself.  It IS a weeknight still.

Sands, you talking about going to CP on Saturday?

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 07:42:20 PM »
yeah, Saturday night.  You down?
Charles H. Houston

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 02:54:20 PM »
Again, Jayscoot, my bad on the dropped ball, bruh.  The man had me slavin in that BarBri lecture all day Saturday so I was negligent in normal my on-line addictions.

It was a mini-BLSD reunion with Intent, SEU and Lacoste in the buiding, attempting to get our quasi-drunk bowl on. 

Super - we gotta get you up for a visit, we was just jokin that we had 2/3 of the Blue Sweater tri-fecto represented last night! lol  :D

Jay, you pick the next party location.  Just let us know when and where and its a rap.
Charles H. Houston

Bubbazzz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 03:36:19 PM »
shazzzzzzzzzam!

drunk bowlin? WHAT?

2Lacoste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 03:52:30 PM »
Yeah I started out with a strike or two but as the drinks kept coming the gutter balls kept rolling.
Mets will take the NL Pennant.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 04:17:45 PM »
somehow the Henn & Coke seemed to improve my jacked up aim as the night progressed ;D
Charles H. Houston