Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread  (Read 63203 times)

intent06

• Sr. Citizen
  • "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
Re: Hang out in NYC Thursday evening?
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2006, 10:56:16 PM »
Fa sho...I'll be in Secaucus next weekend as you already know.  My homie lives in Nutley....i knew the real estate guru would know!
Damn...it's the third year already!!

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2006, 11:05:47 PM »
always on top of my game...

Fa sho...I'll be in Secaucus next weekend as you already know.  My homie lives in Nutley....i knew the real estate guru would know!
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2006, 03:31:38 PM »
Actually there are tons of stuff going on tonight b/c of Saint Patty's day. Feel free to PM me if you want to know where some of the hot spots are.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2006, 06:32:54 PM »
I'm down to do stuff every night of the week.  Muse, MD Law, and whoever, PM me if you're trying to hang out sometime over the weekend.  I'll probably try to get up with intent too.

2Lacoste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2006, 06:35:37 PM »
I'm more than likely down for whatever.
Mets will take the NL Pennant.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2006, 10:42:53 AM »
I'm going to be in NY this weekend (driving up today).  Anything poppin off?

I wish I woulda saw you yesterday, cuz we ended up hitting up Blvd. down on Bowery last night and it was OFF THE METER!!!  Best looking crowd I've ever seen out in the City.  Lacoste you missed it bruh!  :P  But its all good though, we gotta get up  with Intent while he's in town tonight. 

Jay, no mistakes this time. ;)  We're going out.  Holla
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

jnc18

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2006, 01:42:11 AM »
I'm back from NY!!!  Didn't see this before or else I would have definitely have hollared :-\  I'm calling Intent out!  I hit him up and he never responded!! >:(  When I get back, I forget how much I miss the place!  I'm gonna be in NY next Sun.- Tues!

Put me in the camp of those no-timed by intent.  Let me know if you're trying to get up.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2006, 02:45:46 AM »
I'm back from NY!!!  Didn't see this before or else I would have definitely have hollared :-\  I'm calling Intent out!  I hit him up and he never responded!! >:(  When I get back, I forget how much I miss the place!  I'm gonna be in NY next Sun.- Tues!

Put me in the camp of those no-timed by intent.  Let me know if you're trying to get up.

LOL!  Intent, gotta roast ya buddy.  You were a wanted man this weekend.  Played ER'BODY to voicemail!   ;D
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

intent06

• Sr. Citizen
  • "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2006, 12:15:31 PM »
MD....JAY.....my sincere apologies to you guys.  I was out kickin it with my frat brother and I had too much to drink.  Left the cellie at the hotel in Jersey.  Yes, I suck and I could have called you on Sunday, but alas, I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK!!!!!

Roast me kids!

Damn...it's the third year already!!

ScoopNY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2006, 02:01:32 PM »
By the way, are any of you guys going to the Northwester dinner in the city tonight? Just curious.
In:Northwestern, Emory, Temple ($$), Wash. U($$), Michigan($$$)! Cornell
Out: Columbia
Wait: GULC, NYU.