Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread  (Read 62714 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Hang out in NYC Thursday evening?
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 03:27:18 PM »
how are YOU going to start a beret club when I suggested and originated the charcoal grey beret? >:(
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

seu2002

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 07:47:33 PM »
Young, foolish Clare....you are NOT allowed to join the blue sweater club!!  Can't the brothers have something all to ourselves???  You have them baby blue platform shoes you were rockin at the bowling alley!  That's as blue as you will ever get.  Stay away from our club...lol. ;D

f-ing INTENT!  why the hell are you outing me?  take my name off your post, fool!  you damned novice!  and you're calling ME young and foolish?!?!   >:( ::) >:( ::)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 07:56:05 PM »
u missed it...he was already initiated into the blue sweater fraternity on the board..they had an above ground process.. so he is a Neophyte...

Ahem ahem, Inent, as I recall you are STILL pledging your way into this grand fraternity. 

Blue Sweaters! WE ain't got IT!!!
How many sweaters do you own?
NONE!
I said how many sweaters do you own?
NONE, SIR!
Are you gonna let the brothers with the sweaters get your girl?
YES WE WILL!
Why is that?  Cause we can't....afford...no...sweaters.. .Say it with me
WE CAN'T AFFORD NO SWEATERS!!
Say it louder!
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

seu2002

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 08:22:23 PM »
you're a fool.  lmao.   :D :D :D :D

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 08:39:35 PM »
how are YOU going to start a beret club when I suggested and originated the charcoal grey beret? >:(

Bah I thought that was MY IDEA!

Hmph!

Anyway has anyone been to the Rainbow Room? I LOVE that place.  ;D
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

intent06

• Sr. Citizen
  • "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 09:24:25 PM »
Young, foolish Clare....you are NOT allowed to join the blue sweater club!!  Can't the brothers have something all to ourselves???  You have them baby blue platform shoes you were rockin at the bowling alley!  That's as blue as you will ever get.  Stay away from our club...lol. ;D

f-ing INTENT!  why the hell are you outing me?  take my name off your post, fool!  you damned novice!  and you're calling ME young and foolish?!?!   >:( ::) >:( ::)

Outing you??? Come on chica, its no secret we all hung out and its no secret them shoes were blue!  Nuttin but love YOUNGIN!

u missed it...he was already initiated into the blue sweater fraternity on the board..they had an above ground process.. so he is a Neophyte...

Ahem ahem, Inent, as I recall you are STILL pledging your way into this grand fraternity. 

Blue Sweaters! WE ain't got IT!!!
How many sweaters do you own?
NONE!
I said how many sweaters do you own?
NONE, SIR!
Are you gonna let the brothers with the sweaters get your girl?
YES WE WILL!
Why is that?  Cause we can't....afford...no...sweaters.. .Say it with me
Say it louder!

Looka here Big Brother KappaWhoWearsBlueSweaters.... I have proven myself to the club and being that MY sweater is the newest and FRESHEST of the bunch!

Note to self....you try to be cool with suckas (I wanted to say the N word...lol) and they see you with a live ass blue sweater and they clown you.  Sands, I thought we better than that.  Imma cry in the car...lol
Damn...it's the third year already!!

seu2002

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 09:25:55 PM »
INTENT!  my name!  you wrote my name on that post!  take my name off!!!!!!!

ahhhh...  cant you read the desperation in my words!  NOW!!!

geez!!

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2006, 09:32:59 PM »
LOL!!!!!!

I can only express feelings of joy and laughter that borderline on falling down on my carpet and rolling around until I feel I've rolled on the floor long enough to allow my ass to fall off
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2006, 09:44:56 PM »

Looka here Big Brother KappaWhoWearsBlueSweaters....

You would almost have me on that one if it weren't for the fact that I am a Mason, and our color is Blue.  That was a good one though, that was a good one. ;D
Charles H. Houston

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2006, 09:48:46 PM »
I feel left out, damn I missed all of this!  What's all this NYC partying?!  Blue shoes, blue sweaters, drunken bowling? How come I wasn't invited?  >:( :'( :-[  I'm suppose to be in NY this weekend or next checking out BLS.  BTW there's a spot called Lucky Strike where you can drunken bowl for all of you'll coming down for the conference.  It's actually pretty nice spot.

Well MdLaw, come on down.  Always good to go out.  Next weekend will be ideal though since we're on spring break then.  BK Law is a good look.  Tell Madame President I said wsup when you get over there.
Charles H. Houston