Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread  (Read 63387 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Official "Hang out in NYC" Thread
« Reply #1010 on: January 17, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
i'm actually thinking about coming.. i just need some folks to roll with.. my friends aren't back in town yet

Our favorite two dudes are at it again this weekend:

http://www.martinibrew.com/home.htm

I went to this last year and it was off the meter.  If anybody's in the area you should check it out.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: January 17, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »
i'm actually thinking about coming.. i just need some folks to roll with.. my friends aren't back in town yet

I went to this last year and it was off the meter.  If anybody's in the area you should check it out.

Well me & some of my usual suspects are going if you wanna roll.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: January 17, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »
word?

Well me & some of my usual suspects are going if you wanna roll.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: January 18, 2008, 01:01:39 PM »
straight up
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 20, 2008, 12:48:49 AM »
Is anybody else ready for the weather to stop sucking already?
Charles H. Houston

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: May 04, 2008, 10:54:17 AM »
So, I can't find anything on the internet about it but I heard there's going to be another Bell protest with Al Sharpton this Wednesday starting in several locations throughout the city (one on 34th somewhere & one meeting place is in BK)and then onto several undisclosed locations-  just a "prayer-in".  They plan to kneel & have prayer and are preparing to get arrested, making good on his planm to shut down the city similar to the one at MSG.     
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: June 26, 2008, 03:51:59 PM »

Time

Friday, July 11, 2008
2:00 pm Registration
3:00 pm Forum moderated by Professor Charles J. Ogletree, Jr.
Reception to follow

Pier Sixty, Chelsea Piers
(23rd Street and the West Side Highway)
New York, NY
Directions -- http://www.piersixty.com/contact.html

Dress Code

Business or Business Casual Attire

https://www.online-reg.com/sullcrom/2008/
Charles H. Houston