Law School Discussion

WHAT IF....

Fidelio

WHAT IF....
« on: February 28, 2006, 04:51:03 PM »
I tried to look for this answer via the search tool but couldn't find it.  What if, something happens and you can't go to law school for one semester, interupting your schedule... 

What is the general policy for most law schools?

can you make it up? do you get dropped from law school?

do you have to re-apply? what is the procedure on this?

Fidelio

Re: WHAT IF....
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 05:49:57 PM »

Mr. Pink

• @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 06:29:45 PM »
I tried to look for this answer via the search tool but couldn't find it.  What if, something happens and you can't go to law school for one semester, interupting your schedule... 

What is the general policy for most law schools?

can you make it up? do you get dropped from law school?

do you have to re-apply? what is the procedure on this?

Why dont you just call the admission office or whateva law school you want to go to. Im sure they will be able to tell you their policy.  Since the internet came around people have forgotten how easy it is to just call somebody.

Even if someone knew the situation here, it would still be second hand.  Go to the source; the law school, on important questions like these.

wunder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 07:20:23 PM »
A guy who goes to law school with my husband had a medical issue and was out for a semester.  The law school just worked with him to help him get back in the swing of things when he was ready.  I'm sure every school handles things differently.  I'm sure the cause also matters (i.e. chemotherapy vs. felt like drinking in Mexico for three months)