I just got off the WL of G-town too. Since I still got WLed at Harvard, Columbia, Upenn, I don't know what to choose... Any suggestions?
Did you also get the email from Dean Cornblatt? And how much time did they give you to put down a deposit?
Yes, I did, and the deadline is May 9th, which is impossible for me to comply, because I live in China, even if I send out the deposit today, it would still require 15 days to reach America, and I haven't offcially recieve the "letter" yet, and have no idea if it's binding or not. I've send out a letter asking for an extention, hoping that could provide some breathing time for me.
My dilemma is：Should I keep waiting on the big H, Columbia, or Upenn？What should I do? Anyone any suggestions? It would be really helpful, thanks!
Would you go to G-town if none of the other three happened? If you would I would go ahead and pay the deposit. Then ask yourself which one of the three you would be willing to lose money for which prob will happen if you get off the waitlist really late. If all three, then stay on all three. I personally chose two waitlists that I was willing to wait well into the summer for.
There seems to be no kind of order to how they are pulling off the waitlists. Maybe we won't hear anything else until after May 9th since that is the deposit date. I know I really hope to hear from them soon.