I just got off the WL of G-town too. Since I still got WLed at Harvard, Columbia, Upenn, I don't know what to choose... Any suggestions?
Did you also get the email from Dean Cornblatt? And how much time did they give you to put down a deposit?
Yes, I did, and the deadline is May 9th, which is impossible for me to comply, because I live in China, even if I send out the deposit today, it would still require 15 days to reach America, and I haven't offcially recieve the "letter" yet, and have no idea if it's binding or not. I've send out a letter asking for an extention, hoping that could provide some breathing time for me.
My dilemma is：Should I keep waiting on the big H, Columbia, or Upenn？What should I do? Anyone any suggestions? It would be really helpful, thanks!