One of my professors just barely sent out her letter of recommendation this past friday. My Feb. LSAT scores have come in, and my LSDAS reports will probably be going out tomorrow (Monday). I know LSAC says that once they receive the latest letter, they'll send that out also in another "updated report". But what if the schools make their decision immediately, even before receiving that letter? Should I somehow try to have my LSDAS reports held up? Thank alot for any insight or advice on this.