Law School Discussion

How many years did it take you to finish your undergraduate degree?

Lils

Re: How many years did it take you to finish your undergraduate degree?
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2006, 10:21:31 PM »
I will finally graduate next spring, 8 years after I began working on my degree.  I took a ton of breaks, and the longest I have gone straight through is 4 semesters.

For all my fellow school haters, I would say to take your time and don't put yourself on someone else's schedule.  If you need a break, take it!  When I did go to school, I did well, and have a 3.7 GPA to show for it.

Re: How many years did it take you to finish your undergraduate degree?
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2006, 11:58:28 PM »
I will finally graduate next spring, 8 years after I began working on my degree.  I took a ton of breaks, and the longest I have gone straight through is 4 semesters.

For all my fellow school haters, I would say to take your time and don't put yourself on someone else's schedule.  If you need a break, take it!  When I did go to school, I did well, and have a 3.7 GPA to show for it.

so you showed up every now and then, and when things were going well you stuck with it. but when they weren't you bitched and moaned to a shrink, got her to support your medical withdrawals, and never took a hit to your gpa. kudos. i hope you find a lovely firm that gives you a week of vacation for every week of work. or if you're interested in government work, a judge that will give you a continuance because you're not really "feeling up to it"