Law School Discussion

How many years did it take you to finish your undergraduate degree?

Im just wondering because I am in my junior year of college, but I Already know that if I graduate in a year I wont have the lsdas cum gpa to make me competitive for law school. I plan on spreading the requirements of my major over the next two years and take a few fluff classes balanced with hard classes until I reach the GPA I need. 

So I was wondering how many years did it take some of you to graduate.

team mvp

• Columbia '09
    • View Profile
Re: How many years did it take you to finish your undergraduate degree?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 06:17:15 PM »
Im just wondering because I am in my junior year of college, but I Already know that if I graduate in a year I wont have the lsdas cum gpa to make me competitive for law school. I plan on spreading the requirements of my major over the next two years and take a few fluff classes balanced with hard classes until I reach the GPA I need. 

Jontor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 03:58:16 AM »

SCgrad

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 04:07:57 AM »

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 07:24:19 AM »

likewise

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 07:26:19 AM »

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 07:28:11 AM »
4.  Was in absolutely no hurry.  I loved undergrad.  My last semester, the Registar sent me a letter saying that I had taken the maximum amount of credits allowable (I came in with 32 and averaged around 20 per semester) and couldn't take anymore classes without approval from the Dean ;D.

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 07:29:35 AM »
4 if I survive the next 2.5 months!

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 07:34:01 AM »
20 a semester? lol... I took 21 my second semester of my freshman yr... never again...

4.  Was in absolutely no hurry.  I loved undergrad.  My last semester, the Registar sent me a letter saying that I had taken the maximum amount of credits allowable (I came in with 32 and averaged around 20 per semester) and couldn't take anymore classes without approval from the Dean ;D.

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 07:37:05 AM »
Lol.  What can I say?  I'm a nerd 8).  There were just so many interesting classes and so little time in which to take them.  There are still at least 3 that I wish I had taken.  Ah well.  Maybe when I retire.