Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: advice please  (Read 534 times)

lsacko

• View Profile
    • Email
advice please
« on: February 26, 2006, 02:36:26 PM »
Ok, i really bombed the lsat and got a 154, i was scoring 160-163 on practice test. I really dont wanna wait another year.  Does anybody know if ill have any chance for schools like chapman, western, or thomas jefferson if i apply this late for fall....this would only be to transfer, i really have no want to go to any of these schools.  Please if any of you know or have had similar situations, anything would help. Oh ya, my GPA is a 3.0.

lsatflunkie

Re: advice please
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 04:03:24 PM »
go to LSAC and do a search by your gpa and lsat score.  You'll be able to see how far from the "norm" you are at those schools.

sunfunliving

• Sr. Citizen
  • My baby in Haiti....Tamarah
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - sunfunliving
    • View Profile
    • :) Study Guide Info :)
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 07:08:06 PM »
I am so glad that you changed your name "LSAT-Killer"...because that is what you are!!!

Okay ...in terms of applying with your score...I agree with Ms. LSAT-KILLER, though she looks so innocently on the picture...she is lethal to any LSAT test that comes along... LOL

Vera :)
LSAT - The PERFECT Study Plan (2,4&6 Month PrepGuide) - ask me about it! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230036283031&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

lsacko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 11:50:49 PM »
i know how i stand normally, i just want to know if anyone knows about applying late. i hear people say that its still worth a shot, others says it darn near impossible.

sunfunliving

• Sr. Citizen
  • My baby in Haiti....Tamarah
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - sunfunliving
    • View Profile
    • :) Study Guide Info :)
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 12:02:31 AM »
You can still apply, but transferring is not that easy...also, if the schools that you are applying to realize that you are "using them" until something better comes along..you are really hurting your chances....

Also, Thomas Jefferson had over 4,000 applications for 225 openings in the fall.

Vera :)
LSAT - The PERFECT Study Plan (2,4&6 Month PrepGuide) - ask me about it! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230036283031&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

SilentSwirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 12:07:10 AM »
Even if it's darn near impossible, isn't it worth a shot if you really don't want to wait another year? Sounds like you answered your own question to me! What do you have to lose besides a $70 app fee and perhaps a little self-esteem?

lsacko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 12:17:07 AM »
alright, thanks folks!