Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 'The Simpsons' character to come out of the closet (and it's not Smithers)  (Read 3462 times)

ttiwed

Fans of hit cartoon The Simpsons are poised for big news - one of the show's long-time characters is set to reveal he's gay. At the moment, many fans are betting the character in question will be Waylon Smithers - who works for evil nuclear tycoon Mr. Burns - but the show's producers are refusing to confirm or deny who it is. Producer Al Jean says, "We have a show where, to raise money, Springfield legalizes gay marriage. Homer becomes a minister by going on the internet and filling out a form. A longtime character comes out of the closet, but I'm not saying who." Show creator Matt Groening jokes, "It's Homer!"

any ideas on who it'll be? my bet is on patty.

NYKnicks

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say chief wiggum

buster

Is Milhouse too young? Is the Mole-Man too old?

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
i just hope its Milhouse, but that seems too obvious...or lenny and karl, but again, too obvious...i am banking on bumblebee man...he always seemed kinda fruity with his accent and whatnot...
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
can we start an entire thread of why Mole-Man is so f-in great? he is the man! anyone remember what episode it was where he got thrown out of a car? (although, the scene in the gay bar where he gets picked up is somewhat disturbing)
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

Ginatio

it's carl and lenny... it can't be smithers, cause who's he going to marry?

gooooooo

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile
It's Hans Moleman for sure.

"I was saying Boo-urns."

Hobbes

• View Profile
My guess is groundskeeper willie.

Lenny might be homosexual, but I don't think carl carlson feels the same way.

Ahh... Simpsons, the most intelligent and funniest show on TV.

When does the new season start up?  Anyone know?

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
edit

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
ooh, groundskeeper willie is a good guess.  Either that, or Lenny and/or Carl.