So, I'm working on deciding where I want to be next year. This week is my spring break, and I made it down to W&M, and to Rutgers and Seton Hall. I didn't get to visit everywhere I wanted too, however (i.e. IU-B and American).
I'm heading back to Montreal on Sunday and I won't be back in the states until late April. It's basically impossible for me to go anywhere in the next two months since I've got to finish everything (read - thesis) so I can graduate in May.
Seat deposit for Rutgers is due on April 1, but what should about the other schools? Can I ask for a extension to make the decision?
Anyone else in a similar situation?