1. The worst city in the top five.
2. All classmates are disabled URMS who overcame poverty, descrimination and sex-slavery to win a pulitzer/nobel prize (hard to be a 'big fish').
3. All other law students from different schools hate you.
1. You have to constantly hear people say "Hahhhhvard."
2. All the undergrads are sexually experimental and coked out of their minds. (Could be 'best' thing.)
3. Your nothing if aren't at least an associate Supreme Court justice upon graduating.
1. Come on, it was started by a rich kook (which is why I'd never go to Soros State Law).
2. IP law is so pre-Afghanistan.
3. Too much distracting sunshine (see 'Best reasons to go to Chicago').
1. The only people who rejected a better school to come here are the three people making recruitment calls.
2. You are socially obligated to go into biglaw or no one will talk to you.
3. Too egotiscal from only having to compete with NYU.
1. The Law School was opened in 1986 (I haven't researched this - could be off by a few years).
2. One step above a correspondance college.
3. Everyone I hate from H.S. goes to law school there.
Meant in good fun.