Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Worst 3 Things about each T14  (Read 55420 times)

Towelie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Worst 3 Things about each T14
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2006, 02:12:20 PM »
Penn lost a lot of starters on both sides of the ball so I doubt they will finish in the top ten this year.

Also, who wants to go to law school in State College, PA?

I'm sorry they rejected you for UG  ;)

HA!  You think I was a good enough student to have even applied there?!  Silly Towelie.  You're a towel.

<gets a little high>
Penn Law '09

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2006, 04:44:17 PM »
Listen up people for the umpthteenth time PENN= The Univesity of Pennsylavania an Ivy League Institution found by Benjamin Franklin. PENN STATE is PENN STATE. Nitanny Lions and Joe Paterno have no business in a discussion about PENN.
...man, you was who you was before you got here

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2006, 06:34:51 PM »
Listen up people for the umpthteenth time PENN= The Univesity of Pennsylavania an Ivy League Institution found by Benjamin Franklin. PENN STATE is PENN STATE. Nitanny Lions and Joe Paterno have no business in a discussion about PENN.

Wait...Benjamin Franklin founded Penn?  Do you think he even liked football, or did the whole thing just go awry?

um whatever idunno...PENN does not equal PENN STATE
...man, you was who you was before you got here

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2006, 08:14:18 PM »

Wait...Benjamin Franklin founded Penn?  Do you think he even liked football, or did the whole thing just go awry?

um whatever idunno...PENN does not equal PENN STATE

So Penn<Penn State?  Is it like a satellite campus?  Cause I'm not going to Penn without Joe Pa.

Towelie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2006, 08:22:03 PM »

I wish I would have known that before I sent my deposit check. Dammit. They really need to clear that *&^% up on their website.
Penn Law '09

Towelie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2006, 11:13:26 PM »

I wish I would have known that before I sent my deposit check. Dammit. They really need to clear that *&^% up on their website.

I know, right?

I think I'm going to go withdraw now.

Let's start a revolution.
Penn Law '09

Towelie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2006, 11:33:56 PM »

I know, right?

I think I'm going to go withdraw now.

Let's start a revolution.

Well I thought we were going to kill all our classmates, so it won't matter anyway.

Well, after we kill our classmates and then duel to the death, I'd like a good football team to watch. Not being associated with Joe Pa is unacceptable.
Penn Law '09

redemption

« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2006, 05:44:11 PM »
This was a good thread, and remarkably accurate too

ms

« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2006, 06:09:01 PM »
I missed this thread. It has been a while. Good call, it is one of the best.

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2006, 01:35:10 AM »
Though I realize the humor behind the posts...

Cornell is not colder than the Chicago schools, and I'd guess it isn't that much colder than the other New England schools.

And it's surely in the prettiest area, as remote as it may be.

Cornell?  Never heard of it.