I did my undergrad 13 yrs back. Since then I have had several professors with whom I did advanced degrees. Have been working in the industry for 3 yrs now. Here's a small list I made with a little bit of relevance to each guy. Please help me choose the LORs. Please put your choices in order. Thanks for your help.
1. CEO of current company - He's an ex-scientist and so am I, as I now do intel property and he's ofcourse the CEO. He seems to like me (or gives that impression). When I moved from Science to IP, he said the company MAY pay for my law degree.
2. My current boss- Title, Vice President , Intell Prop, A patent attorney. Is my mentor, likes me tremendously.
3. My boss at my previous employment- We have become good friends over the years. Title- Director of Chemistry, at a local pharmaceutical company
4. The Patent attorney outside of my company with whom I work. He just became a partner at a local law firm. He's a Ph.D like me and made a career change to Law @ Boalt.
5. One of my professors at Undergrad. Remembers me well and is now head of the department.
6. Another guy, local, is a scientist turned enterpreuner, started his own pharmaceutical startup. I have previously helped him in patent drafting etc several times.