0 (0%)
Mon. 2/28/06
 0 (0%)
Tue. 3/1/06
 0 (0%)
Wed. 3/2/06 or Later
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: When Will The Feb. '06 Scores Come Out?  (Read 1543 times)

magnumalv

Re: When Will The Feb. '06 Scores Come Out?
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 05:27:44 PM »
stevo, you must be esp. concerned bc this will be your first score. yikes. good luck.

spud1987

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 05:34:30 PM »
Thanks, Ya I'm pretty nervous but I am somewhat comforted by the fact I can retake if I do terrible because I'm not applying till the Fall. 

Commie Panda

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don't worry, I'm not really a commie...or a panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 06:30:21 PM »
stevo, you must be esp. concerned bc this will be your first score. yikes. good luck.

way to assuage his apprehension

magnumalv

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2006, 06:44:15 PM »

way to assuage his apprehension

:P hush, you two-toned pinko.

Mr. Burnz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 07:05:20 PM »
You gotta clean the grill while its hot!  Just take a thick paper towel and wipe it down...very easy!

Seriously, how did any of you survive without a Foreman grill in 3 years of college??? I LOVE mine...I'd almost trade it for my microwave.  Marinate some chicken breasts and throw them on the grill....mmm.  Of course I have since upgraded to an outdoor charcoal grill for the warm summer days. :)

spud1987

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 08:38:08 PM »
You gotta clean the grill while its hot!  Just take a thick paper towel and wipe it down...very easy!

Seriously, how did any of you survive without a Foreman grill in 3 years of college??? I LOVE mine...I'd almost trade it for my microwave.  Marinate some chicken breasts and throw them on the grill....mmm.  Of course I have since upgraded to an outdoor charcoal grill for the warm summer days. :)

Oh man I miss grilling.  Nothing is better to me than a steak cooked on a outdoor grill.  But unfortunately the high temp where I live was only 31 degrees today so i'll have to wait till around April to fire up the old grill.   :) 

Messily

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2006, 08:47:40 PM »
Now they make Foreman grills with removable plates that you can put in the dishwasher.  I covet them.

spud1987

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2006, 08:49:54 PM »
Haha I love how this thread was hijacked by grills. 

vsavatar

• Sr. Citizen
  • None
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VSAvatar
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - VSAvatar
    • View Profile
    • Ken Burger's Blog
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2006, 10:12:15 PM »

Oh man I miss grilling.  Nothing is better to me than a steak cooked on a outdoor grill.  But unfortunately the high temp where I live was only 31 degrees today so i'll have to wait till around April to fire up the old grill.   :) 

We have a gas grill outside that I'll use in 5 degree weather. It's in the patio and I just have to start it, warm it up, toss the food on, wait, flip, wait, then bring it in.  Most of that is done inside.  I just grilled up a steak on Sunday evening.  Yummy.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=vsavatar

"They who would sacrifice essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty or security." - Benjamin Franklin

Fidelio

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 10:15:38 PM »
Forman grills are utterly painful to clean