Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need Access makes Baby Jesus Cry  (Read 586 times)

tulpen

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Need Access makes Baby Jesus Cry
« on: February 20, 2006, 11:06:45 PM »
I'm trying to complete this damn form and it's driving me up the wall! I've searched the forum for answers but I've found some conflicting information. Does anyone have any insight on the following questions? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

1. Do I have to submit a Need Access form if I haven't been accepted yet? Or can I just wait until (if) I get accepted?

2. Does the Need Access form really matter? I saw some posts that said it wasn't worth submitting if your parents are middle class. My parents aren't wealthy by any means but they're solidly middle class.

3. Even though I'm 27 and married, Brooklyn wants me to submit my parents tax returns along with the Need Access form. They also say I have to submit each parent's tax return if my parents are divorced. Are they freakin' kidding me? That wasn't really a question I just wanted to complain.

Thanks!

zenpeaceofmind

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - zenpeaceofmind
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - zenpeaceofmind
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Need Access makes Baby Jesus Cry
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 11:10:47 PM »
I'm trying to complete this damn form and it's driving me up the wall! I've searched the forum for answers but I've found some conflicting information. Does anyone have any insight on the following questions? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

1. Do I have to submit a Need Access form if I haven't been accepted yet? Or can I just wait until (if) I get accepted?

2. Does the Need Access form really matter? I saw some posts that said it wasn't worth submitting if your parents are middle class. My parents aren't wealthy by any means but they're solidly middle class.

3. Even though I'm 27 and married, Brooklyn wants me to submit my parents tax returns along with the Need Access form. They also say I have to submit each parent's tax return if my parents are divorced. Are they freakin' kidding me? That wasn't really a question I just wanted to complain.

Thanks!

I don't have the energy left tonight to answer your questions - will you take a rain check for my opionions until the morning? I just had to say that's the best LSD title ever.

;)

lww02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Need Access makes Baby Jesus Cry
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 04:12:51 PM »

UC Davis and UCLA (at least) have the same priority daedline, Matrch 2, for FAFSA and Need Access. so yes!

do it anway. they'll probably disregard most of it because of your age, but you may get penalized for being late if you dont do it.

i second that.
LSN lww02