Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Immature in LOVE  (Read 1517 times)

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
Re: Immature in LOVE
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2006, 01:34:05 AM »
Whoa.. Whoa... WHOA!!!!

First of all, this guy probably knows you want him.  It's not difficult to put two and two together when a chick grills your piece.  I mean, some girls are cleverly surreptitious about this stuff, but I think you make it obvious since you ask this dude to hang out and etc.

You may very well be setting yourself up for bitter disappointment... or worse yet, usury.  Let him be the man and ask YOU out.  If not, find somebody more mature.    

"I spent lots of money on birds, booze, and fast cars.  The rest I squandered." - George Best!

Steve.jd

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'm edumacated now, still not photogenic though
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2006, 01:35:25 AM »
Whoa.. Whoa... WHOA!!!!

First of all, this guy probably knows you want him.  It's not difficult to put two and two together when a chick grills your piece.  I mean, some girls are cleverly surreptitious about this stuff, but I think you make it obvious since you ask this dude to hang out and etc.

You may very well be setting yourself up for bitter disappointment... or worse yet, usury.  Let him be the man and ask YOU out.  If not, find somebody more mature.     

Theres no way he put two and two together...you're giving guys to much credit...we see things as black and white...there is no gray...we take things at face value,etc
HLS '09

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2006, 01:58:04 AM »
 :D This feels like middle school.  Just remember, your self respect is #1!!!
"I spent lots of money on birds, booze, and fast cars.  The rest I squandered." - George Best!

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2006, 02:01:50 AM »
Fine, i'll change it! (if it means being taken seriously around here)  ;D

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2006, 02:09:27 AM »
I have to play coy with you... Berkamp stays!  ;)

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
  • Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2006, 06:20:38 AM »
How many of you are like me and just don't seem to have it together when it comes to relationships, especially the beginnings!! SIGH

Why do I always put my foot in it and ruin what could be great before it even starts??

Please someone make me feel better and not make me feel like a dumb loser (even though I know I am)   ::)

You strike me as a very intelligent, mature, and wonderfully expressive woman.  You're aces in my book... And, you have a cute dog in your 'tar.

Thanks, hehe

I completely messed up with a guy I liked who was abit younger than me. It's my own fault so....

And thanks, I sewed the out she is in as well!!

:D :D :D

As long as you admitted it yourself.  Refer to the original thread to solve this problem in the future.   :D

Hope you feel better, though.
Pish, J only wants to waste YOUR time.  Get wise.

Terabithia

• Sr. Citizen
  • Wondering and Wishing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2006, 11:27:19 AM »
Thanks, last night I had an ephiphany. I had decided to e-mail him today and say look sorry about confusion, I had a crush on you and acted stupid but having read the recent replies I have just decided to do nothing for a week and then maybe call/e-mail and ask if he wants to play tennis.

I know tennis doesn't sound great, but that is what I have been pushing him with doing so if I change it now it looks circumspect.

Lgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2006, 12:51:22 PM »
Hi Iwant, is this the same guy you posted about a while back, with the past problems and who'd dropped out of college? I don't think it's judgemental of me to say that he's not good enough for you! Not becauase of the above (though I DO think you deserve a better catch) but because you deserve a MAN. Someone who will treat you well, not be scared to take the lead sometimes, at the very least *thank* you for paying for the cinema.
He sounds a bit confused or difficult or whatever, and that plus his age plus your coolness and intelligence screams to me: 'let this one go -you can do better'.
You shouldn't have to do all the calling etc. I understand that he's been hurt in the past but I think yoiu have the right to expect more regardless. Hope I don't sound mean by saying that.
Tell us how it goes! :O)

ps: in law school there'll be lots of choice. I've always thought that school/training sessions are a great way to meet people. :)

Terabithia

• Sr. Citizen
  • Wondering and Wishing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2006, 02:19:28 PM »
Yes, it is the same guy who dropped out of college and smokes POT.

I figured that he was deeper than all that, I think maybe I was just wishing that he was.

I think his smoldering has more to do with just being boring and a pothead and suffering from depression as opposed to being deep and thoughtful.

I am hoping to meet some nice guys in law school.

I may still ask him to play Tennis next weekend and if that doesn't go anywhere I am just forgetting the whole thing.

john83

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2006, 02:22:39 PM »
Yes, it is the same guy who dropped out of college and smokes POT.

I figured that he was deeper than all that, I think maybe I was just wishing that he was.

I think his smoldering has more to do with just being boring and a pothead and suffering from depression as opposed to being deep and thoughtful.

I am hoping to meet some nice guys in law school.

I may still ask him to play Tennis next weekend and if that doesn't go anywhere I am just forgetting the whole thing.

if you can't find nice guys, you may be able to find some that will end up rich.  :D ;D

but nice guys are everywhere. girls always act like they're so hard to find. it's just that most of them are unattractive or lack that spark that the assholes always have so girls always overlook them.

i'm usually one of those "nice guys." but i have better luck with girls when i treat them poorly. they always come back for more. with the exception of my g/f now. she prefers me being nice.