Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: help! FAFSA: how many people in household?  (Read 1015 times)

LAS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
help! FAFSA: how many people in household?
« on: February 19, 2006, 10:29:57 AM »
I am confused by this question on FAFSA. It is the first question on Section 4. It says, how many people are in your household. I would answer 1. And then, how many will be college students in 2006 - 2007. Are you supposed to answer 1 - if you are going to be in law school? You are not permitted to answer 0. By "college" do they mean a BA program, or any type of education institution, such as law school etc ...
help!
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=LASMO

In: Georgetown, Boalt, Michigan, NYU, GW, Northwestern, Penn, Harvard, NW, Columbia, Chicago, Stanford
Waitlisted: Yale
Pending:  None.

SanchoPanzo

• Sr. Citizen
  • My avatar is hotter than your avatar
    • View Profile
Re: help! FAFSA: how many people in household?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 12:12:55 PM »
I am confused by this question on FAFSA. It is the first question on Section 4. It says, how many people are in your household. I would answer 1. And then, how many will be college students in 2006 - 2007. Are you supposed to answer 1 - if you are going to be in law school? You are not permitted to answer 0. By "college" do they mean a BA program, or any type of education institution, such as law school etc ...
help!
I don't have the app in front of me but
college = any type of education (i.e. law school = college)
1L
order in the midst of chaos surrounded by order and a sprinkling of mist with chaos flavor. bake 2 hours then serve