Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The in seat pee'r  (Read 9238 times)

doode

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
The in seat pee'r
« on: February 17, 2006, 09:09:55 PM »

I don’t know why … but maybe bc I am a child “in class pee’r bc my neurotic 3rd grade teacher had this insane shake of the head thing – almost Parkinson like – and no one knew when you had permission to go pee EVER so we all sat in class with our legs crossed” ….

Anyone ever heard any stories about someone not being able to hold it while taking the LSAT? I might have even had a nightmare about this.

charlieh

• View Profile
Re: The in seat pee'r
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 02:32:19 PM »
I definitely had to get up in the middle of the test to go to the ladies' room.  I woke up two hours before the test to drink my coffee bc I know I have a bad bladder.  I tried to go no less than 6 times before the test.  Nothing.  Section 3 arrives, and whadya know!  I thought to myself, I am not going to piss myself for some stupid test.  So, I went.  Of course I didn't finish that section.  The rest of the test I regretted my decision bc all I could think was, "was that the experimental?"  And, yes, it was the experiemental. 

curiousania

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 08:16:06 AM »
at least you didn't have a kidney infection! i had to pee during section three because it hurt so bad to hold it any longer! when i discovered it was the experimental however, i was actually sorta disappointed because it was a super easy reading section and the actual reading section was way harder.

Monarch heels

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 05:22:44 AM »
I had to go really, really bad for about 20 minutes before the break.  I'm sure it affected my score.  It was one if those eye-watering, stomach cramping experiences.

pouge007

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 02:44:14 PM »
why wouldnt you just let loose in your pants.  a little wetness never hurt anybody. or maybe if you knew you had a problem you could wear depends or old person diapers.

unless u gotta go no.2 .... then we're in a whole different ballgame
Once a badger always a badger.

Jmart603

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 02:17:25 PM »
word for the wise...most everybody who wants a 180 should wear a diaper.....no joke

anrya

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 06:03:07 PM »
word for the wise...most everybody who wants a 180 should wear a diaper.....no joke

No joke, I am actually considering that.

Jmart603

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 12:55:48 PM »

No joke, I am actually considering that.
oh i got my depends ready to go

second_chance

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 12:00:38 PM »

tmastro

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 02:22:11 PM »
You guys are joking about the diapers, right?