Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone else having PIN problems?  (Read 435 times)

elc

Anyone else having PIN problems?
« on: February 17, 2006, 11:23:13 AM »
I requested my PIN online over a week ago (to be emailed, not mailed to me) and still have gotten nothing.  It's not in my junk email either.  I sent in my FAFSA with the signature page, but I still need to get my old finaid info so I can fill out the Need Access.

Is anyone else having this problem?  How long did it take you all to get your PINs emailed to you?  Am I doing something wrong? 

wunder

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else having PIN problems?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 12:18:55 PM »
I got mine snail-mailed and it took ten days.  Oh, and the fun part is, I've gotten married and changed my last name since my UG days, so my PIN ultimately didn't work and I had to sign the FAFSA using the signature page... :P

elc

Re: Anyone else having PIN problems?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 12:33:35 PM »
I got mine snail-mailed and it took ten days.  Oh, and the fun part is, I've gotten married and changed my last name since my UG days, so my PIN ultimately didn't work and I had to sign the FAFSA using the signature page... :P

yuck, i'm sorry.  i feel like this should be the easy part of the financial aid process.  (...although, maybe any sentence with "financial aid" and "easy" is an oxymoron.)

thanks for the info!