Law School Discussion

Anyone dinged from the following schools?

Anyone dinged from the following schools?
« on: February 16, 2006, 12:19:47 PM »
Has anyone gotten rejections from:

Loyola LA
USD
Pepperdine
Southwestern
Santa Clara

Just wondering because I haven't heard anything from these schools & I am wondering if they have started sending out rejections.

Please help if you can; it would be nice to know if the rejections have started yet.

Re: Anyone dinged from the following schools?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 01:42:32 PM »
it sure does blow

i applied to USD on 10-25

nothing

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 02:07:44 PM »
Still no word from USD, Pinky???

:-\

Nothing yet. I looked on LSN and it looks like people who applied PT are just starting to get acceptances so it may not be a bad sign that I haven't heard yet.

Koala

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 03:59:00 PM »
Looking at LSN, it seems like they didnt send out any rejection letters until April. This wait stinks!

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 04:02:12 PM »
Thanks for reminding me that this thread existed. I got dinged from Santa Clara this week (not a top choice by any stretch of the imagination but I really thought I'd get in).  :'(

I was dinged by USF in Feb.

Koala

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 04:56:57 PM »
Still nothing from USD? I bet your starting to get as nervous as I am (esp since their first admit day was early this week.)

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 05:10:44 PM »
Still nothing from USD? I bet your starting to get as nervous as I am (esp since their first admit day was early this week.)

I'm getting a little nervous but I'm still under the impression that their sending out their autoadmits first and to be honest, I'm not an autoadmit there. So I'd be a little worried if I heard back from them so quickly. As I've said before, I don't mind waiting until May if they let me in.  :D

Koala

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 05:47:05 PM »

I'm getting a little nervous but I'm still under the impression that their sending out their autoadmits first and to be honest, I'm not an autoadmit there. So I'd be a little worried if I heard back from them so quickly. As I've said before, I don't mind waiting until May if they let me in.  :D
[/quote]

Thats a positive additude. Im assuming USD is your first choice. Have you heard from your second choice? Where do you think you'll end up if you dont go to USD?

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 07:39:36 AM »

Loyola LA
USD
Pepperdine
Southwestern
Santa Clara

Just wondering because I haven't heard anything from these schools & I am wondering if they have started sending out rejections.

Please help if you can; it would be nice to know if the rejections have started yet.

Got a ding from Loyola last week. Sad but somewhat expected. I was complete there early december. If you applied before then and haven't heard anything, I think its a good sign. Good luck! Any news on southwestern? I'm Still waiting. I was contemplating going to their last student open house day end of march i think, and trying to talk to as many people as I can to show that I am completly committed to SW!

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 11:30:14 AM »

Loyola LA
USD
Pepperdine
Southwestern
Santa Clara

Got a ding from Loyola last week. Sad but somewhat expected. I was complete there early december. If you applied before then and haven't heard anything, I think its a good sign. Good luck! Any news on southwestern? I'm Still waiting. I was contemplating going to their last student open house day end of march i think, and trying to talk to as many people as I can to show that I am completly committed to SW!

Did you apply to Loyola LA PT? I applied to Loyola LA PT on Nov 7th and I haven't heard anything yet. I hope they take me. They are seriously my DREAM School. Adcomms from Loyola, if you're reading this, I would drop all my acceptances and my pending schools for you. PLEASE PICK ME.

Yes I'm that desperate.