Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone dinged from the following schools?  (Read 3894 times)

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Anyone dinged from the following schools?
« on: February 16, 2006, 02:19:47 PM »
Has anyone gotten rejections from:

Loyola LA
USD
Pepperdine
Southwestern
Santa Clara

Just wondering because I haven't heard anything from these schools & I am wondering if they have started sending out rejections.

Please help if you can; it would be nice to know if the rejections have started yet.

maka nani

• LSD Obsessed
    • AOL Instant Messenger - redsox1079
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone dinged from the following schools?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 03:42:32 PM »
it sure does blow

i applied to USD on 10-25

nothing
DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU DUMB FUCKS.

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 04:07:44 PM »
Still no word from USD, Pinky???

:-\

Nothing yet. I looked on LSN and it looks like people who applied PT are just starting to get acceptances so it may not be a bad sign that I haven't heard yet.

Koala

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »
Looking at LSN, it seems like they didnt send out any rejection letters until April. This wait stinks!

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 06:02:12 PM »
Thanks for reminding me that this thread existed. I got dinged from Santa Clara this week (not a top choice by any stretch of the imagination but I really thought I'd get in).  :'(

I was dinged by USF in Feb.

Koala

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 06:56:57 PM »
Still nothing from USD? I bet your starting to get as nervous as I am (esp since their first admit day was early this week.)

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 07:10:44 PM »
Still nothing from USD? I bet your starting to get as nervous as I am (esp since their first admit day was early this week.)

I'm getting a little nervous but I'm still under the impression that their sending out their autoadmits first and to be honest, I'm not an autoadmit there. So I'd be a little worried if I heard back from them so quickly. As I've said before, I don't mind waiting until May if they let me in.  :D

Koala

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 07:47:05 PM »

I'm getting a little nervous but I'm still under the impression that their sending out their autoadmits first and to be honest, I'm not an autoadmit there. So I'd be a little worried if I heard back from them so quickly. As I've said before, I don't mind waiting until May if they let me in.  :D
[/quote]

Thats a positive additude. Im assuming USD is your first choice. Have you heard from your second choice? Where do you think you'll end up if you dont go to USD?

LA LAW

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 09:39:36 AM »

Loyola LA
USD
Pepperdine
Southwestern
Santa Clara

Just wondering because I haven't heard anything from these schools & I am wondering if they have started sending out rejections.

Please help if you can; it would be nice to know if the rejections have started yet.

Got a ding from Loyola last week. Sad but somewhat expected. I was complete there early december. If you applied before then and haven't heard anything, I think its a good sign. Good luck! Any news on southwestern? I'm Still waiting. I was contemplating going to their last student open house day end of march i think, and trying to talk to as many people as I can to show that I am completly committed to SW!

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 01:30:14 PM »

Loyola LA
USD
Pepperdine
Southwestern
Santa Clara

Got a ding from Loyola last week. Sad but somewhat expected. I was complete there early december. If you applied before then and haven't heard anything, I think its a good sign. Good luck! Any news on southwestern? I'm Still waiting. I was contemplating going to their last student open house day end of march i think, and trying to talk to as many people as I can to show that I am completly committed to SW!

Did you apply to Loyola LA PT? I applied to Loyola LA PT on Nov 7th and I haven't heard anything yet. I hope they take me. They are seriously my DREAM School. Adcomms from Loyola, if you're reading this, I would drop all my acceptances and my pending schools for you. PLEASE PICK ME.

Yes I'm that desperate.