I'm getting a little nervous but I'm still under the impression that their sending out their autoadmits first and to be honest, I'm not an autoadmit there. So I'd be a little worried if I heard back from them so quickly. As I've said before, I don't mind waiting until May if they let me in.
Thats a positive additude. Im assuming USD is your first choice. Have you heard from your second choice? Where do you think you'll end up if you dont go to USD?