Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone dinged from the following schools?  (Read 3889 times)

Koala

Re: Anyone dinged from the following schools?
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 03:00:17 PM »
Theres nothing wrong with desperation! Thats how I feel about USD. :)

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 03:04:18 PM »
Theres nothing wrong with desperation! Thats how I feel about USD. :)

USD is one of my top choices as well. I'd be happy with either USD or Loyola but for some reason I'm leaning a little more towards Loyola right now.

LA LAW

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 04:35:27 PM »
Has anyone gotten rejections from:

Loyola LA
USD
Pepperdine
Southwestern
Santa Clara

Just wondering because I haven't heard anything from these schools & I am wondering if they have started sending out rejections.

Please help if you can; it would be nice to know if the rejections have started yet.

Got a ding from Loyola last week. Sad but somewhat expected. I was complete there early december. If you applied before then and haven't heard anything, I think its a good sign. Good luck! Any news on southwestern? I'm Still waiting. I was contemplating going to their last student open house day end of march i think, and trying to talk to as many people as I can to show that I am completly committed to SW!

Did you apply to Loyola LA PT? I applied to Loyola LA PT on Nov 7th and I haven't heard anything yet. I hope they take me. They are seriously my DREAM School. Adcomms from Loyola, if you're reading this, I would drop all my acceptances and my pending schools for you. PLEASE PICK ME.

Yes I'm that desperate.

I checked both PT and FT thinking that I had a better chance if I said I had no preference. Oh well.... I'm now focusing all my positive energy on Southwestern!! Hope they pick me!! good luck to everyone.

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 04:45:57 PM »
Has anyone gotten rejections from:

Loyola LA
USD
Pepperdine
Southwestern
Santa Clara

Just wondering because I haven't heard anything from these schools & I am wondering if they have started sending out rejections.

Please help if you can; it would be nice to know if the rejections have started yet.

Got a ding from Loyola last week. Sad but somewhat expected. I was complete there early december. If you applied before then and haven't heard anything, I think its a good sign. Good luck! Any news on southwestern? I'm Still waiting. I was contemplating going to their last student open house day end of march i think, and trying to talk to as many people as I can to show that I am completly committed to SW!

Did you apply to Loyola LA PT? I applied to Loyola LA PT on Nov 7th and I haven't heard anything yet. I hope they take me. They are seriously my DREAM School. Adcomms from Loyola, if you're reading this, I would drop all my acceptances and my pending schools for you. PLEASE PICK ME.

Yes I'm that desperate.

I checked both PT and FT thinking that I had a better chance if I said I had no preference. Oh well.... I'm now focusing all my positive energy on Southwestern!! Hope they pick me!! good luck to everyone.

I haven't heard from Southwestern yet either. Good luck to you too! :) I'm sure you'll get in Southwestern.

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're moving to where??
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 05:00:55 PM »
I'm rooting for you guys on Loyola!!!  As of right now that's probably where I'm headed, so perhaps we will be classmates  :)
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a W O L V E R I N E