0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

« on: February 16, 2006, 08:04:33 AM »
:)

veg

Re: Gitmo Prisoners
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 10:48:23 AM »
You need to vote in your own damn polls, SW.

But I agree.

almuhajaba

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 11:00:50 AM »
Gitmo is US property, and the courts have ruled that the Constitution applies there. Even if the detainees aren't americans, it doesn't matter. The Constitution says that the US cannot deny and PERSON due process, so while they are not *Americans*, they are certainly PERSONS....

THE BUSH REGIME SUCKS  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

veg

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 11:02:16 AM »
Yes, yes it does.

verbal

• AOL Instant Messenger - verbaltrinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 03:23:45 PM »
hey veg how have u been. i havent seen u in forever.

more on topic i cant  believe the UN has called for the trial of these prisoners while our supreme court has shown themselves to be a bunch of spineless cowards. i hate the fact that our most nobal branch of government is filled with men who r afraid to do what they know is right.

veg

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 03:54:58 PM »
heya verb! :) I'm well, how are you?

verbal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 04:01:20 PM »
im good. i hate this semester of school. i am really just blowing off all my classes. i have also been drinking alot which is helping to pass the time. other than that i havent been up to much. i have moslty just been coasting through life for the last two months wantng the next 6 months to end as quickly as possible.

veg

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 04:03:43 PM »
:D :D ME TOO! I've skipped more classes than I've been to this week. Latin meets 4x a week, and I haven't been once this week. :D

Senioritis SUCKS!

verbal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »
im not even sure my prof from last semester knows im in his 9 am this semester. i showed up like twice and then came in to take the test. it was another econ class so the test went well. i have just had to much econ to really get that much out of another similar class. oh well i guess i should be grateful that i dont have to work at all this semester. it just pisses me off that im waisting my time and money taking useless classes. oh well enough ranting about that. i suppose life isnt that bad. i have been partying alot and sleeping quite a bit. i really want to start reading more and exercising so maybe i will start that up soon. Have u decided on a school yet?

veg

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 04:12:59 PM »
No, not yet. I'm thinking about Vermont Law School. They offered me money. Not as much as Denver did, but I only have to keep a 2.5 to keep it instead of a 3.0, and it's a really laid-back atmosphere. I'm going to go re-visit Colorado, since that's where my family wants me to go. Barring a really impressive visit there, or UMich or UT mistaking me for someone more intelligent, I'm pretty much decided.

How about you?