Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Applying Late  (Read 1074 times)

CJLAW

Applying Late
« on: December 27, 2003, 06:10:12 PM »
I am taking the Feb LSAT and plan to apply immediatley upon receiving my scores. I have registed with LSDAS and they have received my transcipts and LOR's already. Will apllying so late in the cycle make it impossible to be accepted anywhere?

Oh, here's my stats: BA in Criminal Justice from small private (but well respected) college, 2.6 GPA (3.3 in major), 3 years of work experience in social services including 1.5 years as trier of fact in child support court. My lowest LSAT practice was 165, my highest was 172. I am applying to Villanova, Dickinson, Temple, Duquense, and Widener.

If anyone has suggestions on additions to my application list, please do tell.

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: Applying Late
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 12:20:20 PM »
I'm not sure of it but I think you can actually apply before getting your scores.  Then our scores will be sent over to the schools as soon as they're in.

You probably need to contact the schools (or do a little research online) to find out if they'll do that - but it might be worth it to have your application in sooner.

kattiewitch

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Applying Late
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 05:35:56 PM »
I took the December LSAT and sent out applications well before my scores were reported.  As soon as my scores came in LSAC sent the reports and my applications were complete.