Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: October LSAT - harder than usual?  (Read 7167 times)

syracuse1L

• View Profile
Re: October LSAT - harder than usual?
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 04:09:34 PM »
I thought the puzzle section was more difficult and the other sections were comparable.  I scored a few points below my practice average 159, but was luckily still admitted to one of the schools I was planning on applying to anyways.... just not the top ones.  Did anyone else have a puzzle question dealing with a binary on/off switch?  I remember freaking out on that question because I hadn't seen that caveat before. 

SplitFinger

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm a real pretend lawyer now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2006, 08:37:08 AM »
Yeah, that was a strange one.  I couldn't figure out exactly how you'd classify that game, but luckily I it wasn't hard to figure out, just a little hard to conceptualize.  Once I figured out the rules I think I was able to plug-and-chug.

Emory '09

LSN

Refused Party Program

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 04:58:37 PM »
This test. Oct 2005, was the lowest score for my last 10. The RC totally killed me. I must have not been paying much attention because when I went back and looked at the questions I missed, I was really surprised I got them wrong. I also ran out of time (which was a first, I usually finish RC with 2 or 3 mins to spare).

HOwever, I think my crap score had more to do with me than the test.

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
  • where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2006, 11:31:08 PM »
I found the test to be difficult, too. I scored much lower than my usual.. messed up on the LR sections and even t hough I only got one question wrong each in the RC and the Games, I still ended up with my worst score in some time. It MIGHT have more to do with me than the test itself but still.
this guy
------------------------------
I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.

Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)