Law School Discussion

WSJ article on the ABA's new AA policy.

mivida2k

• Do I Really Need to Answer This Question
    • View Profile
Re: WSJ article on the ABA's new AA policy.
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2006, 05:51:12 PM »
And that is all that I have to say.  Do your research before you speak?  Good luck in life.  Hope you expand your narrow thinking.

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2006, 07:01:38 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out Mivida,

Is there a symbol for throwing your hands up in disgust.Reardon, you and the rest of the anti-AA posters really need to travel some. The world is a lot bigger than the small reality many of you have created with these narrow racist ideas. This thread has died and the anti-AA posters have lost this debate.

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2006, 07:35:53 PM »
And that is all that I have to say.  Do your research before you speak?  Good luck in life.  Hope you expand your narrow thinking.

Did I tell you or did I tell you? There's no way someone like that is going to law school, right? I mean you can't be that stupid and still get in, can you?

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2006, 07:47:18 PM »
Unfortunately, Scoop, there ARE people like that in law school.
If you test well you can get into law school even if you are obnoxious.

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2006, 10:39:53 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out Mivida,

Is there a symbol for throwing your hands up in disgust.Reardon, you and the rest of the anti-AA posters really need to travel some. The world is a lot bigger than the small reality many of you have created with these narrow racist ideas. This thread has died and the anti-AA posters have lost this debate.

lol, while I will admit that this thread has taken a turn for the worst, I love how you think every single post must be either in one of two teams.  What are we, 12 year olds or something?  Is this entire section a big debate competition... I thought it was a dicussion board.  I would hope people have more complex opinions than simply pro and anti-AA... although it looks like I may be expecting too much.

dbgirl

• View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2006, 10:43:10 PM »
I know a lot of conservative people who would never write the B.S. I just read.

What I just read was someone with some serious hatred for black people. That's not what I label as conservative, that's what I label a racist.

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2006, 08:26:26 AM »
Really Hank,
    If you presented some actual fats instead of racist banter then a debate could commence. This all started with my post in which I asked you to explain your “some races and cultures have more intellectual capabilities than others” statement. You avoid that discussion and start ranting about “Whites inventing everything and doing everything while Blacks were doing nothing.” Which is, well frankly Hank, this statement not only reveals your racist ideology but also shows your lack of sophistication and stupidity. Racist groups (Klan, Arians, some Muslim groups) justify their racist ideas with the same logic and misinformation you currently employ. There exists  exceptional persons of all races that’s why those of reasonable intellect and knowledge reference the human race. And, exactly which group are you referring to when you say “White.” FYI southern European (Italians, Spanish) culture and blood lineage is significantly influenced by Northern African cultures and blood lineage. Are North Africans considered “Black” They definitely are people of color. This is your problem Hank; this whole Black White fixation is an American Phenomena. Read more broaden your horizon and you may see the flaws in your arguments. Unfortunately, I doubt that you’re interested in this level of improvement. 

« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2006, 09:23:03 AM »
Oh Hank, I just read your last post. Off come the gloves you racist piece of s%#t. While you so coveniently pointed out our social short comings you fail to menton that the before mentoned Dr. King was murdered be white men for promoting the progressive attitutes you claim we need to develop. You also fail to mention the Govermental collusion that destroyed many of the Black pride and Black improvement movements of the 60's and 70's. You also conveniently fail to mention that many of these negative characteristics were instilled in  Blacks by white slave makers. This was a tactic used to hinder unity and self-esteem in slaves. All of the things you speak of are American effects on the Black race. So, while you point these things out remember your fore fathers help create the hell that is inner city Black America. I'll stop now before I say something that will revoke my Acceptance letter. So F you-and one more thing to think about Why are these bad characteristics American Blacks display not representative of the Africans in other countries? Because of the RESENATING EFFECTS OF EN-SLAVEMENT YOU JACKASS. NOW RUN TELL THAT TO THE SAVAGE NATION YOU ASS.

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2006, 09:59:17 AM »
Okay I'll say this very, very slowly. Hank's posts insuinate not that there are problems in the black community (which there are), but that black people are clearly inferior to white people in every single way and that he believes blacks are genetically predisposed to be stupid. That is the definition of racism, sorry.

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »
Pardon me Leo,
  I am not ignoring your post I have what I consider a more important post.
My fellow Black posters- Keep in mind what we have all encountered here this past week-the rambling of a true die heart Racist. I for one have allowed him the anger me and abandon may tact because of his racist incinuations. This is a mistake,This is a common tactic used by racist to enrage Blacks and use their emotions against them. It is quite possible that this tactic will be used in the court room so we should carefully. Examine his words and gain true insight into those who harbor such emotions but try and dress them in a respectable flowered dress. Remember the law isn't always about whats truely right or wrong.He quite possibly could be studying us to note which subjects or comments that provoke us the most. Take note that these (Insert your prefered expletive here) exist and you may face them in class or in court.With that,I say we show him how strong we are by pitying his sorry ass and refusing to even respond to any further debate with him on this subject.