Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: motivation?  (Read 926 times)

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: motivation?
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2006, 12:43:52 PM »
Law school needs people like me; young, black, outspoken and ready to shine brighter than the sun.  Law schools need people like you too----young, black, outspoken and ready to shine brighter than the sun.
“Law school--- it’s not just for white kids.”

Until the bumper sticker becomes available, I'm immortalizing these words as an AIM away message.  Genius! ;D

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2006, 03:44:41 PM »
As a charter member of the Blue Cheese Sweaters Legal Alumni Scholars of the United States of North American West of the Prime Meridian of Somethinerother and Stuff, I hearby move that we adopt as our official motto: "Law School - It's Not Just for White Kids." :D

"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

milan328

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 03:42:43 PM »
As a charter member of the Blue Cheese Sweaters Legal Alumni Scholars of the United States of North American West of the Prime Meridian of Somethinerother and Stuff, I hearby move that we adopt as our official motto: "Law School - It's Not Just for White Kids." :D

WWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHAAAA!!!  ;D  I cosign on this!! 
“Invest in the human soul.  Who knows it might be a diamond in the rough”. Mary McCleod Bethune

PaddyWack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 05:18:45 PM »

At this point I could care less whether or not I get accepted.

But I’ve got a plan; I will be the last person laughing.  I’m going to law school.  Furthermore, I’m going to succeed in law school ...

Law school needs people like me; young, black, outspoken and ready to shine brighter than the sun.  Law schools need people like you too----young, black, outspoken and ready to shine brighter than the sun. 
“Law school--- it’s not just for white kids.”

I'm missing something, I just know it.

That's the problem with rants, you can get so caught up in their carthatic effect that you sometimes lose focus.  It's especially bad when you write down your rants.