;

Author Topic: E & E?  (Read 805 times)

2Lacoste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
Re: E & E?
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 10:59:07 PM »
I think everyone has a good point for not prepping, but as someone argued, it's all about confidence.  I know I'll feel more confident about 1L having had some background.  Plus the stuff is fun for me, so the worries about "a waste of time" are off the mark in my case.

I bought E&Es in every subject save for Con Law (which I feel confident about): Torts, Ks, Civ Pro, Crim, and Prop.

Mets will take the NL Pennant.

AH

• LSD Obsessed
  • but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 11:52:24 PM »
baff
Quote from: Stanley James Watson III
I <3 AH.
the official gettin' busy poster of the OPC!
Official Realistic Numbers Holder of the Revolution
Quote from: Groundhog
honorary fellow LSD rodent.
www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=arhodg

The Spanish Teacher

• It's been so long....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2006, 11:12:49 AM »
If you're planning on buying the E&E for Civ Pro by Glannon, I would wait a couple a little while.  I emailed him (his email address is posted on Suffolk's website - don't worry, not a stalker) and he told me that the newest edition of Civ Pro is at the printer and will be on sale soon.  The text of his email is below:

"The Fifth Ed. is at the printer's.  Should be out in February.

Good luck living for three years without an income!  ... and thanks for
contributing to mine.

JWG"

Attending GULC in Fall '06

Actual 1L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2006, 11:42:17 AM »
If you're planning on buying the E&E for Civ Pro by Glannon, I would wait a couple a little while.  I emailed him (his email address is posted on Suffolk's website - don't worry, not a stalker) and he told me that the newest edition of Civ Pro is at the printer and will be on sale soon.  The text of his email is below:

contributing to mine.

JWG"

You should be just fine buying the most recent edition (not this new one).  There have not been any revolutionary changes in Civil Procedure that Glannon needed to write about.  Just a routine update and a means of making some more cash.

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2006, 11:57:15 AM »

contributing to mine.

JWG"

You should be just fine buying the most recent edition (not this new one).  There have not been any revolutionary changes in Civil Procedure that Glannon needed to write about.  Just a routine update and a means of making some more cash.

Thanks for that info. I just ordered the lastest edition (not the 2006) yesterday and I was worried that I would have to buy another one now. Thanks for letting us know that it's not necessary to have the most recent addition in this case.

jimmyjohn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2006, 12:21:23 AM »

contributing to mine.

JWG"

Thanks for that info. I just ordered the lastest edition (not the 2006) yesterday and I was worried that I would have to buy another one now. Thanks for letting us know that it's not necessary to have the most recent addition in this case.

Start reading.  You have a quiz on joinder and subject matter jurisdiction in a week!

Actual 1L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2006, 12:23:30 AM »

contributing to mine.

JWG"

Start reading.  You have a quiz on joinder and subject matter jurisdiction in a week!

Joinder can really suck sometimes.  SMJ is pretty easy though.