Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: it's 3 cm long...  (Read 6877 times)

mukhia

Re: it's 3 cm long...
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2004, 06:21:29 PM »
Now that you're talking to me, I'm going to keep bugging you.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2004, 10:58:37 AM »
Now that you're talking to me, I'm going to keep bugging you.

*&^%
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2004, 11:00:58 AM »
so i saw the ultrasound picture last night.

it literally looked like a peanut.  for those of you who have kids, im sure you can all understand that this is the most amazing thing i have ever witnessed.  for those of you who dont have kids but are planning to, this is the most amazing thing you will ever witness (pre-birth).

and to think...there will be little mini-me running around in about 6 months or so...im gonna get him/her registered on lsd so we can both bash on choson together.

ttiwed

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2004, 11:24:16 AM »
what's his/her moniker gonna be?

mukhia

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2004, 11:24:36 AM »
But what if it ends up looking like Choson...?

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2004, 11:25:10 AM »
what's his/her moniker gonna be?

babysong

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2004, 11:25:25 AM »
But what if it ends up looking like Choson...?

give it up for adoption.

thechoson

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2004, 01:00:20 PM »
Dsong Dsong,

What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?  After you told me I could be Godfather to your child.  Yet you don't show me respect.  You never invite me over to NYC. Instead you come here, to this message board, and make fun of me.  You don't even think to call me Godfather.

When you make fun of me, it's ok. BUt you don't make fun of me with respect. You don't offer your friendship.  If you came here and made fun of me with respect, I gurantee you, those scum that have made fun of you for your 4 inch cock would be suffering this very day. 

Offer your friendship Dsong, and then they'd fear you.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2004, 01:27:40 PM »
Dsong Dsong,

What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?  After you told me I could be Godfather to your child.  Yet you don't show me respect.  You never invite me over to NYC. Instead you come here, to this message board, and make fun of me.  You don't even think to call me Godfather.

When you make fun of me, it's ok. BUt you don't make fun of me with respect. You don't offer your friendship.  If you came here and made fun of me with respect, I gurantee you, those scum that have made fun of you for your 4 inch cock would be suffering this very day. 

Offer your friendship Dsong, and then they'd fear you.

cho son

ive offered my friendship with open arms and a warm heart.  i have taken you in as my lsd hoobae and backed your ass up on all your points.  if someone were to kick your ass, i got your back.  and i have respectfully acknowledged that you have a bigger penis than me. 

as far as im concerned, you still are my child's godfather.  i have invited you to come to nyc, but you dont fly.  so drive over female dog.  my place is your place.  just dont go near the wife. 

i make fun of you..but i do it out of love for my fellow korean and hoobae.  at the same time, i dont think i really need you to make those people that make fun of me to suffer.  i can inflict pain with the best of them.  i appreciate the offer, and i may take you up on it one of these days, but suffice it to say, at this time, none is needed.

and dickwad, ITS f-ing 3 INCHES, NOT 4!  HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT???

all love baby...all love.

Dunson II

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »
BUMP4DSONG!